wrong

Warning: underage sex , step-dad x stepson , piss play  ( unedited)

Zayn knows he shouldn't think about his stepson like that but he can't help himself . His heart was drawn towards Harry since the first time they met after Zayn's engagement . His gorgeous green eyes , pink cheeks, brown curls, long legs , painted nails , red lips , the way he talks , his thick thighs were all zayn could think about . He was literally snow-white. Even after one year of living with him under the same roof zayn's attraction towards the boy never dulled instead he and Harry has gotten more close due to death of Harry's mother which occurred few months ago . Since she had died zayn was the one who's taken care of Harry, cuddled him at nights when he had nightmares, listened Harry talking his heart out and crying , watched movies with Harry and what not .

Harry has been calling him daddy since a year now . Zayn knows it's nothing sexual but he would be lying if that word coming from Harry's mouth didn't affect his cock at all . He's gotten off thousand times at thoughts of Harry sucking him off , playing with himself, getting his ass eaten and fucked by zayn , laying in Zayn's cum . Harry looks so innocent that Zayn almost feels guilty and tries not to jerk off at Harry . He promises himself again that he would stop lusting over his 17 year old stepson .

And guess what ?? Seems he's not able to keep his promise again , especially not when he'd had step out of the bathroom and a running Harry collided with him , resulting Harry to lose control on his bladder and fall on his butt . Zayn couldn't believe Harry was wetting himself in front of his "daddy ". But the loud hissing noise was saying otherwise . The cloth on Harry's groin grew darker and Harry let out a sigh of relief after he was done forgetting that he'd just pissed himself in front of his daddy . But as soon his eyes met Zayn's embarrasment overpowered his other senses , after all which 17 years old pisses themselves ?? Tears of embarrasment gathered in his eyes .

To Zayn , Harry couldn't get anymore hotter , his cock hardened in his Grey sweatpants . But also he hated seeing Harry sad , so he sat down beside him without caring about the puddle of piss and gathered Harry in his arms saying its was alright,  it was just an accident.  Harry didn't need to be embarrassed . He kissed Harry's forehead and finally Harry calmed down . But zayn junior still didn't and Zayn was wishing that Harry didn't pay any attention to his crotch . Little did he know that his stepson couldn't help but admire the huge bulge in Zayn's pants when they were cleaning the floor together. 

On the way back from Zayn's parents home Harry was regretting drinking two bottles of fruit juice . He knew he couldn't hold it much longer , he needed to release the liquid  but he also knew that it'll take about one more hour to reach their home . He had to tell his daddy that he needed to pee .

" Daddy,  can you please stop the car ?? I really need to pee " He said to Zayn .

Zayn didn't responded and kept driving but the flashback of Harry's wetting incident kept knocking his mind which wasn't really good for his cock now . He tried to keep his eyes on road .

On the other hand,  Harry was struggling with his bladder so full . He clenched his muscles but he was sure it wouldn't help much , within few minutes he was gonna leak.

He said to Zayn again ," Daddy plzz stop , I really need it "

This time Zayn replied, " Hold it Harry, I don't want to stop now ." Harry whined and Zayn smirked . Zayn just couldn't take the sexual torture anymore , he knows it's wrong but sometimes people want to do things because it's so wrong. 

" why?? Plzz stop, I'm almost gonna leak " Harry pleaded to him .

Zayn's heart softened besides he wanted see Harry taking a piss. He  said ," you want to piss Harry?? Alright, take off your jeans and piss here ."

"Wh-what??" Harry asked with wide eyes .

" Do it or I'm gonna press your belly hard and make you piss in your clothes.  Don't disobey me and take it off." Zayn demanded .

Harry didn't know why he found his tone and this situation so arousing . He hesitantly took off his skinny jeans along with his briefs . Meanwhile Zayn had stopped he car and staring at Harry with lustful eyes . " wait little boy ." He interrupted Harry when he was just about to release the liquid.

Harry looked at him with desperate eyes and he chuckled . He brought his lips near Harry's ear and whisperd ," I wanna fuck the piss out of your body , baby . Will you let me do it baby??"
Harry moaned unknowingly and nodded immediately  .

Both of them shifted to the backseat of the car quickly . Zayn made Harry sleep on his back and spread his legs . He spat on Harry's pink hole and started to finger him . He worked his fingers soon as he knew Harry was about to leak soon . Zayn unzipped his pants to take his cock out . He stoked himself few times and lubed himself up with spit.

He looked at Harry who just nodded at him desperately,  unable to say anything . Zayn entered his  huge cock fully inside Harry with one thurst . Being caught by the shock,  Harry's cock started to release the golden warm liquid . Zayn fucked him through the release , the liquid was hitting zayn on chest , then dripped down his body . Harry's stomach was also wet from his piss . The loud hissing of piss and the slapping of skin was all they could hear .

Relief washed over Harry  as  his bladder let go of all the liquid . Zayn didn't stop pounding into him tho , he leaned down and attacked Harry's neck , sucking hard on his pale skin , soon he found his sweet spot which made whimper in pleasure again and again  .
He picked up Harry's legs on his shoulder and started fucking him faster and deeper . Harry's mouth formed an 'o' shape out of pleasure,  he was getting fucked so soon that he'd almost voiceless except those parts when he was saying "Don't stop Daddy" and moans . He was taken by surprise as zayn took his hand and placed it on his tummy which was bulged due to zayns thick cock . Harry gasped and suddenly started blushing.
Zayn smirked asking, " Do it feel it baby ?? My dick filling up your sweet belly,  do you like it?? "

" yes daddy,  I love it . Love having your cock inside me and fucking me hard ." Harry answered and moaned after . He swore he couldn't get anymore harder . He needed  to cum so he wrapped his hand around his dick . But Zayn wasn't having it .  He smacked his hands away  roughly and held them above his hands . He started to pound Harry more forcefully.

" you'll cum untouched baby and it's an order " He said because he knew Harry had given him the full control.

Soon with a loud moan Harry came hard  all over his wet shirt and zayns clothed chest. His stepfather fucked him through his orgasm chasing his own. Zayn shooted his seeds inside Harry after few thursts . He rested his head beside Harry's neck inhaling his magical aroma without pulling out . Both were panting hard . There were tears in Harry's eyes from the orgasm , his lips were red from all the kissing and bitting  and face flushed.

" Aren't you gonna pull out ,daddy??" He asked , looking away because he was feeling shy .
Zayn proudly smirked at him and muttered in his ear ," No baby boy, I need to piss and I'll piss in you ." Which took Harry by surprise  .

"But wh-" before Harry could finish the sentence he felt warm from inside. Zayn's cock was shooting piss inside his
body which was leaking out from his hole . Harry didn't say anything but he was enjoying it , so was Zayn . Finally it was not just his imagination,  he really had sex with Harry in the back seat of his car . It was sex but to Zayn,  it wasn't just sex , it was special. 

Zayn spent his last drop inside of Harry and kissed Harry's head . He could see Harry trying to hide a smile but his eyes gave away his thoughts to Zayn . He finally pulled away from Harry,  his cum and piss leaking out from Harry which Harry didn't mind at all.  They both got dressed.

At the end of the drive they were happy as they admitted to each other that they liked the sex even though it was very wrong.