4 | Viva Las Vegas

August 25th, 2047

It has been about a week since Akiri and Fantaisie began to lead the group of Takt, Destiny and Anna on their journey towards Las Vegas, with Lenny and Titan tagging along with them to teach Takt the basics of becoming a Conductor.

Currently, the group is stopped in the middle of a dry desert area with Takt and Destiny being tasked with eliminating a bull-like D2 that is found wondering I'm the area, with the supervision of Lenny.

Takt was out of breath, half of his face was red as he guides Destiny's movement. He was clearly struggling to keep up with its attacks as his Musicart is being pushed back by the monster.

"Tch! Damn it!" The boy shouted as he waves his baton upwards and Destiny mimics the motion as she leapt up into the air and changed her weapon into its gun form before shooting at the charging monster.

Seeing that the newbie Conductor is still struggling, Lenny held up his won baton, deciding that it is time to step in and help them eliminate the threat.

"Titan. It's showtime."

"Okay, Maestro!" Titan shouted as she leapt into action. She began firing off shots towards the monster and it jumps into the air. As it does, she slid under it and with Lenny's precise timing, fires off a shot, taking off one of its legs and it crashes into the ground.

One last bullet to the head finishes off the D2 as it turns into white ashes.

"Victory!" She said with a wink and made the letter 'V' with her fingers.

"Are you alright?" Lenny asked Takt as he held out a hand to help him up, which he rejected.

"If I look alright to you, you should see an eye doctor when we get to the next town." Said Takt.

"Well, if you still got that mouth on you, you'll be just fine."

"You're the one who asked Lenny to show you the ropes." Anna scolded the boy with her hands on her hips.

"I'm a musician." Takt replied. "It'd be weirder if I could pull all this off after a week."

"Akiri and Fantaisie only needed a few days to get it all down. He used to be a musician as well." Lenny said.

"Used to? Why did he stop playing?"

"That, you'll have to ask him yourself." Replied Lenny. "Anyhow, it's something you'll need to deal with soon." He then looked towards Destiny, who is practising with her gun with Titan. "Her instincts as a Musicart are very strong, so she can't help to fight D2s when she sees them, regardless of how you feel about it." He explained. "Try to feel the harmony."

"Harmony?" Said Takt.

"The harmony between you and the tone that resonates with them." He explained to him further. A few distances off to the side, Akiri rolled his eyes, having heard him talking about this topic many times before when he was being taught.