8 | Inner Conflicts

Currently, in a fancy and luxurious-looking office room...

"Wh-What is the meaning of this?" A surprised and confused voice is heard and that voice came from Chief Commander Felix Schindler

"Exactly how it sounds." Replied a man seated at a table. He has short dark green hair combed neatly and is wearing a more decorated uniform worn by Symphonica officers with gold trimmings.

 He has short dark green hair combed neatly and is wearing a more decorated uniform worn by Symphonica officers with gold trimmings

"B-But, Grand Maestro Sagan... I-"

"I shall repeat myself. Do not interfere with them again." The man known as Grand Maestro Sagan said. "It would appear that you've deemed them a threat and plan to detain them."

"Yes." Schindler responded. "Takt Asahina and Akiri Shiranobu are selfishly using their powers as Conductors for their own gain."

On the table in front of them, are photographs of Takt and Akiri taken while they are out and about somewhere.

Schindler then continued. "If we let them run free, they're going to-"

"I would have to disagree with you." Sagan cuts him off, causing the commander to recoil in shock. "They are both very rare individuals. I am certain that we will need their powers in the future."

"We have no need for their powers!" Schindler refuted loudly. "As long as you have me, there will be no prob-"

"You just won't do." Said the Grand Maestro, stopping Schindler from arguing further as he was completely speechless. "Do not involve yourself with this matter any further. You are dismissed."

The commander was utterly shocked and in complete disbelief.

(Timeskip)

"Those little brats turn out to be rare talents?" Commander Schindler smashes his fist onto the door of one of the bathroom stalls in anger, denting it. After being dismissed by the Grand Maestro, Schindler immediately moved to the bathroom to vent his anger.

"And they're more important than me?!" He growled as he punches the door again, crushing it more.

"How could it be possible...!" He punches it one last time, gritting his teeth in pain as he took ragged breaths. "Asahina Takt... Shiranobu Akiri...!" He mutters their names in rage.