part 4

(Kyo's perspective)

"kyo are you coming?" I hear tohru ask me, "yeah just a second" i reply. I start to head over to the spot where tohru is when i notice there are a couple of guys heading towards her. I start running towards Tohru hoping to reach her before those guys do, unfortunately they reach her before I do. " hey miss you should come with us" one of them says and grabs her arm. "get your hands off of her!" i yell pulling the guys hand away from tohru. The guy looks at me with anger in his eyes, "are you her boyfriend or something?" he asks me. "yeah i am so get the hell away from her!" i yell at him. The guy looks pissed but he heads back to the other guys. I look at tohru she looks kind of freaked out, "look, there are a lot of perverts at the beach so you need to be more careful" I tell her.  "okay i promise i will be more careful" she says with a smile. "But remember when you're with me you can be as careless as you want" I tell Tohru. "Okay!" she says. "oh and do you want to get ice cream or something?" i ask her. "I would love to she" says with a smile. 

(Tohru's perspective)

We walk over to the ice cream place while holding hands, this really does feel like a dream. "Tohru what flavor do you want"? Kyo asks me. "Hmm, how about strawberry" I say happily. "okay can we please have two strawberry icecreams?" Kyo says ordering. "Of course here you are!" says the cashier handing us our icecreams. We then walk over to our spot together when all of a sudden I hit my foot on a rock. I lose my balance and tumble down in the sand. Kyo runs over to me, "Tohru are you okay"? he asks concerned. "i'm fine but i dropped my ice cream" i explain, Kyo smiles and offers his hand. "it's fine we can share mine" he tells me, I take his hand and he pulls me back up. We head back to our spot on the beach sharing the ice cream. Once we are finished with the icecream we sit and watch the sun go down, I rest my head on his lap while he strokes my hair. Once the sun's down we take a walk around the beach. " I'm glad I'm here with you, this is the best time I've ever had" I tell Kyo as we walk holding hands, "i'm glad i fell in love with you you have turned my life around" he says looking at me. we stop walking and stand there looking at each other, "Tohru i love you so much and i never want to be apart from you" he tells me. "Kyo I-" i start to say but he stops my lips with a kiss. His lips pressed against mine feels so warm, My heart feels like it's about to burst. This is what love feels like. I never ever want to be apart from Kyo, he is who i'm meant for. I love him so much and hearing him say he loves me makes me feel so complete. When we finally break apart we are both crying tears of joy. We walk back together to the beach house we will be staying at. I hope Kyo is always here to make me feel complete, because if he wasn't I wouldn't be able to go on.