Part 10

Hi Everyone sorry for such a delay with the upload, work and studying have been kicking my ass just a little bit so have not been able to upload my chapters as I wished. Hope you have been enjoying the story so far and I really appreciate the votes!

............................................................................................................................................................................

"So where are we exactly?" the deep voice asked snapping Jasmine out of her thoughts, she forgot she realized that she was walking with Gabriel, she felt so comfortable in his presence that it didn't occur to her to explain the route they were taking.

"Oh right, sorry," Jasmine finished sheepishly, rubbing the back of her neck, "I drifted off without realizing," smiling she looked up at him, she didnt notice before how tall he actually was, before getting lost in his eyes again she turned quickly clearing her throat "This pathway is actually the fastest to get to the staff area and lucky enough our rooms are in the first block" she continued trying to explain.

"Are you ok?" he asked smiling slightly "Yeah, sorry, its just been a really tough couple of days and have not been sleeping well." Jasmine blushed embarrassed, he was looking at her intensely like trying to figure out what she was composed of. Turning away Jasmine noticed they reached the set of rooms where he would be staying, gesturing to Gabriel she pointed "This is apparently your room, if you need anything just knock on the door across, its where i stay" tiredly smiling she turned to open the door to her room. " Thanks, and uh i hope you feel better" Gabriel added rather caringly. Brushing off his tone, relating it to kindness Jasmine smiled and closed the door behind her.

Getting ready to sleep was a mass of anxiety for Jasmine, she didnt trust that even though it was still day that the dreams would not plague her and she would not end up in someplace away from the resort again, but she had made up her mind, that if it would happen this time she would be prepared. While showering she contemplated what she would need to do, deciding she would dress for the elements ' well its all good i want to dress for the elements but what exactly am i wearing?' shaking her head to herself she thought, logically speaking she could not go to bed covered head to toe in an outback get up, aside from been uncomfortable it did not make sense, but then again if she didnt have the dream she could always take the clothes off.

The back and forth of the decision gave her more of a headache than the sleepless nights and exhaustion, playing it safe rather, she decided that jeans a warm sweater, boots and a jacket would be ok and then adding a back pack with a flashlight, pocket knife, bottle water and her phone next to her would be sufficient. "well that is as prepared as im going to be" sighing jasmine climbed into bed hoping she prepared for nothing.

Iced breezes cut at her face, her fingers painful at the touch, rustling winds sounding like howling wolves , the voice did not call softly this time it screamed "COME FIND ME!" desperate as if something or someone was causing it pain. Pushing her deeper and deeper into the darkness of the trees urging her no longer to be cautious but to rush through to help. Cutting her face on branches and her legs on sticks she finally reached the edge of the clearing she first came to panting. Not caring about the fact that she is out of breath and energy Jasmine stepped closer to where the voice came this time embracing the fact that she reached it, no longer curious, and trying t figure out what it meant but claiming it.

"You found me" it chimed gracefully, holding out her hand Jasmine felt warm heat, and like smoke flowing through her fingers, "I am sorry" the voice said softly but before jasmine could question why she screamed out in pain. Her whole body withered with it barely allowing herself to curl in  a ball the pain unbearable "Ahhh" the screaming so loud and high pitched it left a ringing in your ears. It was as if someone poured hot sugar all over her body the fire and burning that ran through with no end in sight. There was someone there holding her, rocking back and forth trying to help soothe the sensation, but she didnt know who.

.............................................................................

Sorry everyone for the cliffhanger and such a delay in the upload again i swear its due to a family crisis.