twenty-three. charm

the sun hue entered the room of the young vampire. some of the light couldn't pass as the curtains blocked them. two figures sleeping soundly together located at the bed; one of them squirms, snuggling closer to the taller for more warmth.
the spirit stared at them with loving eyes.

i hope you find happiness with him.the spirit thought, going down the stairs as she stared at her hands. her once pure white aura turning into a dark grey as time moves for everyone.
she sadly smiles, she knew what she was going to do. going out the door and heading straight for the house next to her son's.

hse entered the house, where the boy stood with a hoodie thrown over his body and some sweatpants as he notices the spirit.
"good morning sophie, is everything all right?"
"the time has come heeseung." she spoke, sadness wrapping her voice as she walked closer to the boy who had froze.

"please send me to the spirit world before i turn into an evil spirit."

• • •

heeseung could feel tears over his eyes, blinking as the salty tears roll down his face. hitting the wooden floor beneath him.
sophie was now gone from the human world, living her life with her husband as the two are finally united at last.
heeseung looked at the cold metal that was formed into a beautiful necklace with a butterfly charm.

he sighs, rubbing the tears away as he swiped open his phone.

• • •

RIKI

ME
i wanna give u something,
don't bring sunoo
sent !

RIKI
uh ok hyung???

• • •

riki stood at the park with his hands into his pockets, staring at the ground beneath him as he heard footsteps walking towards him.
he looks up and finds himself staring at heeseung's red and puffy eyes. "hyung, are you okay?"

heeseung shakes his head, gesturing the boy in front of him to open his hand as he passed the metal onto his hand.
"give it to sunoo, as a gift or some sort, i don't care what you make out of it anyway." heeseung whispered, loud enough for the younger to hear.

"may i know what it used to be?"
"it.. belonged to sunoo's mom, before she died in a fire. she wanted sunoo to have it, but i never had the perfect time to give it to him." heeseung explained, walking away from the boy as riki pocketed the metal.

i don't have a good feeling about this. riki thought, feeling uneasy about the necklace.

• • •

"niki!" sunoo wrapped his arms around the taller, hugging him tight as riki hugged back, their bodies swinging from left to right as they hugged.
sunoo felt something around his neck, he pulled back as he stared at the necklace that was clipped around his neck.

"consider it as a gift sun." riki pecked the older's lips, sunoo holding onto the pendant as he saw the charm that was with the necklace.
a butterfly?

"thank you.. you already gave me so much.." sunoo muttered, hugging the boy once more as he feels the younger press a warm kiss to his forehead. his arms wrapped around his waist as the two stayed at home for the rest of the day.

- 🔭 AUTHOR'S NOTES
so i realized that i didn't include what the rings looked like;!,!?

- 🔭 AUTHOR'S NOTESso i realized that i didn't include what the rings looked like;!,!?

and here's the necklace~