Itto as your boyfriend

Hey, slightly taller Klee here, and I'm writing a Itto as your boyfriend and I hope you like it </3

Warnings: light cursing, also spelling and grammar errors

________________________________________________________________________________

Itto, who is your boyfriend who you love ever so much has never been the brightest tool in the shed. For example on your first date, he took you to a haunted house in Inazuma. And it was probably the worst first date you ever went on, maybe not to Itto though, he had a lot of fun.

And ever since that shitty first date you had, you knew he was a keeper.

At the end of everyday Itto somehow comes home with so many snacks and you were always wondering how he got the treats, it took you a while to find out until you just asked him why and he simply said "I get the treats from beating children in games on the street" and that was coming from a gang leader.

But other then him taking the treats from children he really likes to challenge people to things, like asking Sara to battle him to get is vision back or for Yae Miko to have a eat  off. and both of those times he almost died but in the fight against Sara you helped to defeat her and won gaining Itto his vision back. And when Itto was having that eat off with Yae, you weren't to be seen. You kinda just left Itto there to fend for himself, you weren't going to eat miso soup for him, the idiot is allergic to tofu, did he not think that through?

But when Itto isn't out around Inazuma City being a idiot, he's by your side taking care of you when you come back hurt from missions and making you feel like royalty when you're around him. Even when you aren't feeling very well, Itto is there right at your side and won't be leaving your side until you feel better.

________________________________________________________________________________

wow that was kinda bland

anyway who should I do next? Leave a comment 

also this was not proof read

- slightly taller klee