Chapter 2

Yeah it's ben a while. A month actually. But i didn't really know what to write. But here it is. The 2nd Chapter. Hope you like it and here it comes.

Pia's POV:

I sat in my room. My old room. But most of my things were gone.Packed up in bags. Gone to make more space for nothing. That guy, who was beside me as I woke up in the cofin, now stood in front of me and starred at me as if I were a ghost or something. Actually I kinda felt like one. Everyone kept starring at me especially those two people in the first row. The woman had outcried eyes and looked like she's gonna pass out. I looked to the handsome guy to my left side again and whispered: "Who are those people?"

He looked into my eyes as if he wanted to know if that was a joke but... well I really didn't know. "Those are your parents. Don't you remember anything? Do you know who I am?", he responded quietly. I slightly shook my head. His face became serious. Wait... my parents. How is it possible that I couldn't remember my parents. I tried to remember anything but head was empty. There was nothing. Then I asked him: "Why am I here?" He shrugged. "You...", he took a deep breath, "you were... dead."

Now I sat infront of him and he kept starring and starring. I broke the silence.

"How is it possible that I was actually dead?"

"You really can't remember anything?"

No! I can't even remember your name! Who are you?"

"My name is Luke. I... was your boyfriend", he said, finally breaking the stare and looking to the ground.

"You're kidding me. How could anyone like me have a boyfriend like you?" How could I have any boyfriend. Well, I have to say that I can't remember anything so, how could I know who I was before ... whatever there was.

He laughed quietly. I liked his laugh. It was smoothing, calming, telling me that every thing was okay. But it wasn't. I ... was dead. And now I can't remember my whole life. It's gone.

"What happened? How can't I remember anything?" His smile faded. But he didn't answer. "what happened?", I asked again.

"I... it's complicated. And I don't even know really. Fact is, that before your... death, we were together. Happy. We were on a jurney, but I... The last few weeks are kind of blurred."

"Well, how I die? Was it an accident?"

"You were shot", he said immediatly. I shrugged.

"I...I was shot? How...?"

"I don't think it's a good idea to talk about this now. For either of us. God. The last two weeks I was sitting in my room thinking about you, the time we had. That you were gone forever. I could belive that I lost you. And today I came to your funeral and there you are again. Alive. You know how crazy that feels? And you're telling my that can't remember me. It's just... it's too much, Pia. And talking about the last time we had together would only make it worse."

Now I was the person who kept starring at him. I stood up from my bed and went to him til I stood right in front of him. He looked into my eyes. All I saw was pain. And hope. I slowly raised my hand to touch his cheek. H ejust stood there quietly. Luke, my boyfriend. My former handsome boyfriend. I put my hands around his neck and hugged him closer to me. Slowly he closed his arms around my waist. We just stood there in silence until the people, who were my parents came in.

So, that was it. Again I am really sorry that it took so long to write this chapter, but now I have soooo many test and so many books to read. I would be happy if any of you could give my feedback so that I know if this story is a good one. I trie to write as soon as I can. Thanks for reading. Bye