Chapter 1 - Olympus

The twelve gods were seated on their thrones, in the imposing Marble Palace in the heart of Olympus.

Symbolizing their own powers, the thrones of the gods were a mirror to their personalities.

Zeus was seated on an imposing throne among the twelve, which could only be characterized by one word: royal. The colors of black and gold predominated and gave it a dark aura that makes anyone tremble in front of him, especially when lightning begins to surround him when he becomes nervous.

To his right is the Queen of the Gods herself, his wife, Hera, the protector of marriage and women. Contrary to her husbend's personality, who has a short temperament, Hera is surrounded by warmth and love, you can feel the care she feels for everyone and this is why she is a mother figure for everyone, even if most have same age.

Athena is to the left of her father, sitting on what she calls "victory", if the word is not enough, its description would be a huge chair built entirely from the weapons she used to win the countless wars in which she took part. Despite the fact that the image of the goddess seems to be selfish and vicious, the truth can not be further, inheriting the kindness of her mother, Athena has a gentle and generous heart, but when her family or kingdom is endangered, even those fearless trembled before her.

Artemis is surrounded by a small forest, but what can you expect from the goddess of wildlife and animals? By far the greenest and most fruitful of all twelve, surpassing even Demeter.

But of all of them, there is only one that surpasses them in beauty, once you enter the Judgment Room, everyone's eyes automatically turn to one person.

Aphrodite is undoubtedly the embodiment of beauty and elegance, and this is certainly emanated by her place among the gods. The golden tones surround her and the glorious beauty surpassed them all, but she was never envied for it, because although from the outside she is considered to be superficial, all those who know her know that she is the friendliest and most reliable of all. Whenever they need advice, the gods know who they can turn to.

"Are you sure you want this?" Zeus's loud voice is heard in the huge room.

"Yes." is the answer he received. Aphrodite looks at him determinedly. "I haven't visited the Mortal World for decades, I want to feel the freedom that comes with it again."

Hera gives her a worried look. "But you know that people no longer idolize the gods as they once did, you will be a mere stranger among them."

"Exactly!"

A/N: English is not my first language so there will be mistakes, but hopefully not many.