How you guys meet.

Hey guys this chapter is going to be fluffy instead of smut. So the smuts are going to be in ⚠️ and fluffy is going to be in the regular word. I hope you guys like this. I have a learning disability so bear with me. My grammar might be wrong so don't be afraid to comment. Btw you guys rescue animals. Or you can choose whatever job you want. For the readers your words are just going to be regular same Arny, Sam, and the boys.

Imagine
You guys meet at Starbucks.

You just woke up so you start to getting ready for work. Once you were done you grabbed your things got in the car and drove to Starbucks to get your usual order which is a cheese danish and caramel ribbon crunch with extra caramel and crunch. ( or which ever order you guys get)

You parked the car and got out. As you were walking you looked at your phone to check the time and it was 8 o'clock. You don't have to be at work until 10 o'clock. You weren't looking to where you were going and bumped into something or more like someone. You almost fell backwards but you felt hands grabbed around your waist to pull you up or stop you from falling.

Once you were on your feet you looked up to thank the person and saw him the guy from TikTok. It was birlap aka arny. You did have a crush on him until you realized your worth And realizing your never going to get a chance with him. So you started focusing on yourself and your goals. Now Your standing in front of him shocked, frozen, and nervous. You regain yourself and snap out of it when you heard him calling out to you.

Excuse me are you okay my love?
He asks.

You looked up at him.

"Yes I'm okay I wasn't looking to where I was going. I'm so sorry I bumped into you". I apologized.

"No, it's all good. Wait don't I know you from somewhere"? He asked.

You take your mask off to show him your face and it seems like something went off in his head and he snapped his finger.

"I know where you are from you're that girl from TikTok. Your TikTok name was y/ttname (your TikTok name) right?" He says in realization.

"yes I am, And I used to have a crush on you. I was just trying to be friends with you and the boys but not to use you guys for fam or anything. But yes I know who you are Arny. i used to like your content and comment on your recent videos. Until I stop to focus on myself and complete my goals. And look here I am meeting you in person at Starbucks which is my fav cafe shop". I say.

He looked at you with a shocked face.

"Wow, Ummm sorry. I just don't know what to say you are so pretty". He apologized.

You just smiled.

"Thank you. And I understand. I wouldn't know what to say if I meet someone as handsome as you". I thanked him.

He smiled.

"I did read some of your DMS and I have got to say I'm sorry for what your going through but what I've seen on your TikTok you are talented and special. He says.

"thank you ". I say.

You put your mask back on and looked at your phone to see that it was 8:50am. You have to get coffee and breakfast before work. You put your phone away. And looked at Arny.