Mafia arny(fluff)

Hi guys it seems like I'm doing more smut then fluff but here is a chapter where the reader bumps into the most feared mafia boss. And the mafia boss not know your top number one mafia female Boss. But i hope you guys like this.

You where getting ready to go to your office. You own your own business And it's were you help kids and homeless families or kids that are homeless. But you we're also the female mafia boss. When there is a problem you handle it yourself self. Cause you don't want anyone doing your dirty work.

But anyways as you where on your way to work you stopped by Starbucks to get your fav frappe and cheese danish. On your way in someone bumps into you, you looked up and notice a tall guy with curly hair wearing a black suit with rings and necklace on. He seems familiar I think I know him from somewhere but where.*💡* then it hit me his was the most feared mafia boss. And he is called mafia boss birlap aka know as arny.

You looked back at the menu and said. Hello Mr. Birlap nice to bump into you.

He then looked me up and down cause I have on a black strapless dress on with a black leather jacket on, and some black heels.

* I snapped my fingers in front of his face*

hey Mr. birlap eyes up here honey. I say.

He look me in my eyes and says, Mmm nice to bump into you too y/n. Sorry about the glance I couldn't help but notice at how beautiful you are.

* you chuckle* awwww thanks but your wasting my time I have to get back to business. I say.

Mmmm I begged to differ. How about this you go out with me and I'll pay for your drink. He asks.

* thinks about the offer* hummm let me give you a rain check on that love. I say.

I order my usual payed for it now I have to waited. Then arny order his and now is waiting. Once my order was called i grabbed it and went to my car and drove off to work. Once I got to the office I checked on how the people where doing.

After that I checked on the children that was staying here. My building is a office/hotel/or shelter for the homeless families and children who don't have parents. You had adopted all of the kids but because they had no parents. It was time to spend some time with them. You went to the other side of the building that was connected with the first building To go see the kids.

You had hired females and I few males to parent the children when im not there. Once you got there the kids was around like 1-21. You only adopted the little babies cause they need a mother to both love them and give them your attention. The 4-18 are in high school pre school and kindergarten. The school was next to your building. So they walk with my body guards.

I took one infant and one toddler.

Hey guys I'm going to be taking these two with me too my office if that's okay with you. I said to Angel that works in the children department.

That's fine they are your kids after all. Angel said.

Yeah that's true. Bye I'll see you later. I say.

Okay bye Ms.Y/n. Angel said.

i walked to my office and had one guard hold hands with the toddler so he wouldn't run off.

I got to my office And place Scott in the play area I have caged up so he won't get out, And a crib for  baby Emma. We played for a few hours until I had to do some paperwork. Scott was playing with his toy and I was carrying emma in a baby slang. After I finish my paperwork it was almost night time.

I packed up my stuff and was about to leave with Emma and Scott but I got an email talking about making a deal with mafia boss birlap. I email back saying the meeting will be tomorrow in my office building at 2:30pm, I hit send and closed my laptop.

I start heading to the children department and told angel she can take a break I will be taking the kids with me too my house.

She said "are you sure they are a lot to handle.

Yeah I'll manage if the teens help out as well. I reply back.

Okay Ms. y/n I'll see you tomorrow. Angel said.

I'll see you guys tomorrow too. All the workers that work in the children department have a day off so go home and get some rest. I yells at them.

Okay kids line up we are going back to my house so teenagers please grab your bag and a toddlers bags so we can leave. I told them.

I had about 20 teens, 5 kids, 3 toddlers and 2 infant. I called them by there name so they can grab a toddler or kid and have there bags with them. Once everyone one was ready I had four guards behind the kids as I lead them to the van.

Once everyone was in the van I had the guards follow me back to my mansion. we got there we all went inside i show the teenagers their room and said that they have to watch a kid and have experience with the toddlers and kids. I will be watch the two infant. Once they all got settled I went downstairs to make dinner for them. And fed the infant some milk.

I had two guards at my gate entrance and two out back two on each side of the mansion and two in front. They All are inside so they can be warm I'm not that mean. Once everyone was done eating the teenagers took each kid or infant into their room we all said good night. And I went into my room and put the infants to sleep. I hoped in the bed and fell right to sleep.

Okay guys I know there was less arny in here but I promise next chapter will have him. I hope you guys like this. Love you all.