☽ CHAPTER EIGHT ☽

I looked around to see some more window sills along the wall, I think one was close enough to the kingdom walls where I could jump onto it.

Carefully I walked, back against the wall till i made it to the edge of the window sill. I decided against jumping across and instead stretched one leg to the other ledge. Once I stabilized that leg I shifted my weight to that leg and moved the other. I repeated this, moving across the wall, slowly yeah, but I was doing it.

One more. I stepped onto the ledge and got myself across. Suddenly the window opened! I fell backwards but felt a hand grab onto mine and pull me into the room.

"THANK YOU OH MY-"

I looked at my savior to see a boy who looked a bit younger than me. He had fluffy hair that was split in half, black and white. He had horns and a crown, why does everyone have crowns? I feel like I've seen him before. Oh! He's that one kid who sits in the corner talking and playing with small purple particles.

"Pleeaase don't say anything about me sneaking out."

"I won't."

"Thank you- thank you-"

"If- you give me some of your silver thread off of your cloak."

That was a strange request. I took a small pocket knife and carefully took a small piece of thread from my cloak. He held his hand out with a smile and when I placed it in his hand he hugged me.

"Thanks! I wasn't gonna tell anyone in the first place but blackmail is awesome! I should start listening to Tommy and Tubbo more."

I said goodbye and climbed out of his window. Now all I need to do is jump onto the wall. It was a bit farther than I anticipated but I'm sure I could make it.

I jumped, and missed the landing. Luckily I caught onto the edge, my hands slipping from the rough stone. I pulled myself up, onto the wall and stood on it in triumph. I'm so cool. Techno can go cry in a corner. I'm gonna prove to him that I'm not boring.

------------------------------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER EIGHT

Note: Techno is 17 in this world not 20 something. That would be awkward considering Y/N is 16