Summer Rose, Super Mom

Summer Rose is the Leader of the adventurer party STRQ (Stark) along with Taiyang, Raven, and Qrow, She's also Taiyang's wife and the biological mother of Ruby and the "stepmother" of Yang. She was always described as a strong woman and a vicious fighter to most, Qrow described her as a brat but also the best among them, and Taiyang remembers her as a gentle soul with a pure heart, no matter how dark things get. Like Ozpin, Glynda, Raven, Qrow, and Hajime, She also knew the truth about Ehit's true nature and the world as she travelled with team STRQ but while Ehit saw Yue as a vessel for his power due to her huge amounts of mana and regenerative ability, Summer's iron will and intelligent, flexible way of thinking proved to be a serious nuisance to his game of chess so he had to "uproot" her from the stage before she can "change the rules of the game" by using a trap to kill her. Her death would leave Taiyang heart-broken like in Rwby Canon so that he moved his two daughters away from the war between Humans and Demons to somewhere else, at least somewhere far from the Heiligh Kingdom and the Hoelscher Empire to raise Ruby and Yang in a safer environment.

Race: Human-Tortus
Job: Divine Priestess

(She would have looked the same way she did in RWBY canon)

Personality: If she's Ruby's mother, Summer would acted in a similar manner like her, the only difference I can see from Summer is that while she's just as virtuous as Ruby, She's also more of a realist and understanding because she's an adult while her daughter is more optimistic and more of a idealist

Weapons: Summer would have wielded a Jian sword named Thorn, a Chinese Gun staff with magic runes engraved on it named Root, and a Qiang spear named Petal.

Other skills: While being skilled with her weapons of choice and magic, it's actually her versatile way of thinking and how she applies her magic in a fight is how she managed to be leader of Team STRQ. She also has a iron will which helps her resist being taken over. Her Magic takes on the form of Golden yellowish Sand.

 Her Magic takes on the form of Golden yellowish Sand

Summer Rose would have acted as a parallel and foil to Kaori due to their strong resolve to overcome their challenges, their conviction to do what's right, and their strong sense of responsibility

Summer Rose would have acted as a parallel and foil to Kaori due to their strong resolve to overcome their challenges, their conviction to do what's right, and their strong sense of responsibility. Only that Summer's time has already gone and done, a martyr in a world ruled by a uncaring god while Kaori still has her chance to do good.

(Her main theme should be above the title)

Once Upon a Time, A Scattered Rose's Tale:

A Dragon's Center (Taiyang Xiao Long Theme):

A Dragon's Power (Taiyang Xiao Long Battle Theme):

A Rose's Rooted Hope (Ruby's Theme):

(Ends at 2:02)

(Season Three):

(Season Two Episode 12, Yang's Theme) A Sunflower's Fire:

(Hope) Summer's Hymn:

(Season 3–Taiyang's Theme) Yin and Yang:

Sanctuary Patch Theme:

(Season One)

(Season Three—Since Party RWBY got out of the Kingdom due to Glynda while Andrew, Hajime, and the rest of the Gang went off to fight against a god):

(Your Bed of Roses) Yang's Lullaby: