"Ehit's Sworn Ascendants": The Circle of Monks

"Let the Demons Die for Nothing, Let the Traitor's struggle be fruitless. May we Pray for The Pattern for each Era the same: To the Shape our God sees fit! Come my sons and daughters! Let "Him" whittle us to our most perfect final shape: Lo, lo, lo To us, His simple perfection and image! Lo, lo, lo To the lost, Let all their heresies die. Lo, lo, lo To the defiant, Let their sins poison their flesh, To be embraced by the Void they chose, Our stepping stones for our Lord" (The Rhyme and Prayer of Ouroboros)

(Inspired this off of the Fallen and Hive from Destiny 1 and 2, particular the Scorn, the House of Dusk, the Lucent Brood, and the House of Salvation only instead of Stasis, they use necromancy)

Mentioned only by Ozpin, These would have been Andrew's major antagonists in Season Three after Blake survives "The Wraith" during the Siege of Heiligh.

Also known to the Beastmen that follow "The Wraith" as the The Circle of Salvation, This is a organization that serves as a subversive cult, a sacrificial megachurch, a criminal syndicate, and a bandit kingdom that spread to the far western side of Tortus and hidden themselves away from the rest of their kin. Their hierarchy is linear, starting from bottom to top from the dregs and vandals whose desperation, anger, and low cunning do they survive to the captains and barons that hold a degree on their faith to "The Lord". Through the use of their "gifts" granted by "Him", They have been known to "twist death" and resurrect themselves. Those that have this ability are known to be "Awoken barons" and are place higher in the chain of command, acting like chieftain to those they lead and among the most skilled in their ranks. Above the Awoken are the 8 Kell Barons or "simply "The 8 Kells", they are among the most cunning, skilled, or strongest of their ilk but one constant of Kells is their how their faith influenced their ambitions. No one Kell is the same but their Faith in Ehit has turned into "nightmares among monsters". They're responsible for creating many "hulking abominations" as shock troopers from dead mages and they collectively serve as commanders of the House of Monks. Their leadership is a labyrinthine system of cutthroat politics, guides by rising and falling awoken Barons that are constantly reviving until their mind and soul is broken to the point where they become a cursed zombie and turned into a mindless abomination by the higher ups.

The strong live, taking lives in the name of "faith or something close to faith" and following their own doctrines, watching the Holy Church with hateful, fanatical, envious eyes while those too weak or aren't strong enough are abused and utilized fully for the sake of "carving themselves into their most simplistic, most beautiful shape". Those mentally weak are subject to indoctrination by those higher in the chain which includes mind torture through magic and training, at worst is equivalent to abuse. The worst part is that they don't know the truth at all and yet they choose this path and they aren't bound by politics to carry it out. The only good part is that they have a weird way of infighting and that makes them predictable sometimes.

It will be revealed that this "Circle of Monks" are all that remains of the Dark Age that Qrow and Raven lived through and it is the most darkest reminder of that time, like a scar that will never stop bleeding. Back in the day, Party SRTQ was always somehow involved with them one way or another, particularly as their greatest enemy. They always threw hands against their efforts at one point before they joined together to stand against their deranged malice. Summer, in particular, was their public enemy #1 and greatest nemesis, She used her sand magic to dismantle and disrupt their rituals and killed more Barons than the rest of her allies while Qrow was a monster expert and Taiyang was like a protector. Raven had her fair share of these fanatical madmen as well. They mostly bows, crossbows, one handed weapons, round shields like bucklers, and totems for their magic. The Bigger "Abominations" use two handed weapons and have a larger totem attached on their backs.

The Faithful