The begining

The life and times of a social climber.

As a child I had always wanted fame,popularity I wanted everyone to know me, be on the cover of Vogue magazine. I wanted to live the life of a glam girl.

My name is kimberley and I am being tagged a social climber. Married 4 time divorced twice.

It wasn't my fault my first husband was a widower, or that I married him at the tender age of of 23  or worse he was old enough to be my father twice removed, hey don't judge me I was young and hot blooded and he was available, plus  I thought i liked older men who will take care of my need better than so called young men who are allegedly going into the world.

i married Stanley hash ford in the summer of 2008,our wedding was elaborate we had a happy extravagant wedding which according to all human ramifications wasn't necessary 
The honeymoon was normal not the exotic ex cape i would have gotten from someone
younger.                                               

I had all the wealth, fame and time I could ever wished for, although Stanley had three grow up children who frowned at out union, nevertheless non of them showed open rejection towards me since I kept their dad happy. Stanley was the ceo of a large automobile company Of course you don't expect me to be as dull as to have a child with him .
I and Stanley had a happy 5 years of marriage until one Tuesday morning when he was found dead in his office due to shock.
   I had my period of mourning, the property was shared and I got far more than a reasonable share.so here i was a young widow of 27 with more money to last me a life time if i was prudent in spending, i decided to open a fashion store and boy did I make my money.
When I turned 32 i was confident enough to say I had my money and some fair bit of relationships.