...hey

Tom had been following Doug around all day. Not that it was weird or unusual for him to do that, he did it quite often actually. This time was different though. This time, he hadn't been talking, he just followed.

Doug was confused at first, but didn't say anything. He kept looking back at Tom. Hanson just smiled innocently back. This made Doug very suspicious because he had a feeling that Tom was up to something.

"Hey, Judy, can you get him to stop following me?" Doug asked. She laughed.

"Nope, you're on your own." She smiled and went back to her paperwork.

Doug was getting tired of Tom following him, so he decided to confront him. He walked into a small room and as expected, Tom followed. Penhall shut the door.

"Why have you been following me all day?! What do you want?! You haven't said anything and it's freaking me out! Are you ok?! Do you need help?! Blink if you need help, man! Just please, stop stalking me like your prey." Doug exclaimed.

Tom moved his head closer to Doug and whispered, "Hey." He quickly gave Doug a kiss and ran out of the room.

"You are unbelievable." Doug ran after Hanson and saw him enter Fuller's office.

"Help! Doug's gonna kill me!" Tom exclaimed. Fuller was used to this type of behavior already.

"Again? It's like the 5th time this week and it's only Monday." Fuller said. Suddenly, Doug slammed open the door aggressively and he ran around the table to get to Tom, but Tom had also ran around and out of the room.

Doug sprinted to the main area and tackled Tom in front of everyone there.

"What the hell-" Dennis was schocked, and so was everyone else there.

"Hi, Doug!" Tom exclaimed quietly.

"I can't stay mad at you, but just know, that deep down in my heart, I hate you." Doug said, still on top of Tom.

"I doubt that, you couldn't live without me and you know that." Tom smirked.