NEW BEGINNINGS

Shahana sighed as she came out of the interview which was yet another failure

Shahana sighed as she came out of the interview which was yet another failure. She wasn't looking where she was going and dashed into someone resulting in her falling down.

Person (yelling): Can't you see where you are going?

Shahana was scared by the man's voice and scary face. She got up, uttered a hurried sorry and rushed out.

She failed to notice the change in the person's expression when he saw her face. He went to the receptionist and enquired about Shahana. Upon learning that she was here for an interview, he called someone.

Person: Collect information about Shahana Arora.

Person on the other end: It will be done boss.

Person (in mind): If she is who I think her to be, it's a good news for me and a bad one for her.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Pragya and Sushma ji were surprised to see the whole mansion dark.

Pragya: Why is it so dark? Wasn't your daughter's friend supposed to be here?

Sushma ji: That's what I can't get. Where did she and all the servants go?

Someone: Surprise!!!

As soon as she yelled, the lights got on and confetti was burst on them. A beautifully decorated house welcomed them.

Sushma ji: Meher, what was the need of all these? You must have been terribly busy handling the business while I was away.

Meher: I had to do this for my new friend. We must celebrate her entering into a new life leaving behind all those who had oppressed her.

Sushma ji smiled at her excitement.

Meher: Aunty, won't you introduce us to each other?

Till now, Sushma ji had been standing in between Pragya and Meher, thereby blocking Pragya from seeing Meher. She moved aside to introduce them and that's when Pragya saw Meher's face.

Sushma ji: She is......

Pragya: Disha.....

Disha: Huh?

Pragya: Disha, you are Disha.

Meher: Do you know me?

Pragya: Don't you remember me? I'm your Pragya di.

Meher: Actually I have lost my memory.

Sushma ji: That's a great news that you sisters have united again. But, I suggest you to freshen up first and then fill each other with the information of all these years.

Both of them agreed and left to their respective rooms.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Aryan knocked on the door impatiently. As soon as Ranbir opened it, he engulfed him in a bear hug and kissed his cheek.

Ranbir: Jeez.....Have you gone mad? I'm not your girlfriend.

Aryan (happily): I have a good news.

Ranbir (showing fake surprise): Already? You didn't even introduce us to your girlfriend and is going to be a father!!

Aryan's eyes looked as if they would pop out and Ranbir burst out laughing at his face.

Aryan (pouting): Idiot! I won't tell you the news now.

Ranbir: I'm sorry. Please tell me what it is. Later I will treat you to make up for it.

Aryan told him how Purab had decided to invest in their startup. Both the boys rejoiced at the news.

Prachi and Shahana came back to find the boys in an elated state. When they got to hear about it, they were happy too.

Prachi: Even my interview went well. Looked like they were impressed.

Shahana (sighed): Guess my day was the worst.

Prachi: Don't worry, may be our lives will change for good from today. It may be a new beginning for us.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Shahana was about to go to sleep when she found something peeping from among her books.

She pulled it out carefully and was surprised to see her favorite chocolate with a note.

Success tastes sweeter when delayed. So, stop worrying about the gone day. For now, taste the sweetness of the chocolate and one day you will taste the sweetness of success too.

~ Your Admirer

She turned the note to find the name of the sender but it was not there. She wondered who had sent it to her. She couldn't think of anyone but had the chocolate with a smile.

The sender knew that Shahana was happy and drifted into a peaceful sleep.