🍋Sinner~Sinbadxfemreader

♡Anime: Magi/ Magi:The Aventures of Sinbad♡

{Guys listen! If you've never watched Magi or Magi: the adventures of Sinbad I recommend you do so IMMEDIATELY because it's fire! I'd say watch it then come back to this but it's long and you don't really need to see much in order to become a Sinbad simp anyway. Enjoy za smut!}

🌹Oops extra note. Should probably warn you that this smut contains slave/bondage play but it is 100% consensual. If you're not comfortable with that then this is your chance to leave🌹

Everything is pitch-black. You open and close your eyes feeling a soft cloth-like material covering them. Ah, so I'm blindfolded. Fun, you think to yourself before analyzing the rest of your current predicament. The floor under you is hard concrete and dry, though you hear the faint sound of crashing waves in the distance. Warm air flows in from an undisclosed location and makes you promptly aware of the fact that you're in fact completely naked.

Your hands are tied above your head, wait no, judging by the rattling you hear as you try to free them they're actually chained. It's highly probable that you've been locked away in some dungeon hidden somewhere on Sindria. What you did to be locked away and in such a disgraceful manner is yet to be explained.

"Hey! Anyone there?! I know I've been a bad girl but come on, isn't this a bit much?! Sin I know this is your doing!" you call out as you sense an increase in Magoi approaching your location. This specific Magoi you're unfortunately very familiar with and confirms the identity of your captor.

"My my Y/N, look at the mess you've gotten yourself into. The whole promising to be a good girl thing didn't last as long as you thought it would, huh? Trying to take my metal vessels while I was asleep kind of hurt my feelings, and here I thought you liked me," you hear Sinbad say in his usual nonchalant and borderline patronizing tone.

In Sindria, the people party and drink carefree day in and day out thanks to the hard work of their overpowered but idiotic king. Ever since Sinbad created Sindria he made it clear that he wouldn't take a queen.

Is it because Sinbad is ugly? In fact, the exact opposite is true. His long vibrant purple hair and golden eyes are only the first traps of his charisma. His words are as sweet as honey and his strength and wealth are undeniably enticing.

King Sinbad goes by many names. Some represent his power and authority such as the title 'High King of the seven seas'. Others call him by more common names that actually suit him such as 'stupid king'.

Though you know Sinbad best by his world-renown title as 'Ladykiller of the seven seas'. After all, his overly flirtatious and promiscuous nature is what brings you here in the first place.

"Oh come now king Sinbad, it was only a joke! Of course, I never expected to be able to leave Sindria with stolen goods, let alone the metal vessels of the country's king," you say dramatically as you hear a metal door creak open before slamming shut.

"I'm well aware of what it is you truly want Y/N, that's why I had you set up this way for me. I have nothing but respect for you and your kinks Y/N," You hear Sinbad say as he draws closer to you. The blindfold prevents you from seeing him reach out and grab your face, the sudden contact makes you let out a yelp as Sinbad chuckles. A part of you hates that he enjoys seeing you in such a vulnerable position, but you'd be lying to yourself if it didn't turn you on just as much.

"Oh, you can be as loud as you want here Y/N. That's what you really wanted right? Honestly, there was no need to go about it in such a roundabout way, if you wanted me to chain you up you could've just asked. You know I'd gladly do anything to please you," Sinbad says, his deep sultry voice flowing into your ears like music.