🌸Mi Amor~SeroxFemreader

♡Anime: MHA♡

⚠️Light mention of weed use⚠️

"Mi amour!" you hear Sero's voice yell as you feel something wrap around your waist. You look down to see that your torso is covered in Sero's tape and say a silent prayer as you're suddenly pulled backwards with absolutely no clue how close or far away Sero grabbed you from. You let out a tiny yelp as you finally feel strong arms wrap around you and someone kisses your cheek tenderly. You look behind you to see Sero smirking down at you with that goofy smile of his that you can't help but love despite how many times he's done this knowing it scares the shit out of you.

"Hanta what the hell! I told you to stop doing that," You yell halfheartedly as Sero continues to attack your face with kisses. Even as your classmates pile out behind you Sero doesn't stop even as they shake their heads and shoot you passive smirks.

"Whaaaat? I missed you. I can't miss my love?" Sero asks as you roll your eyes.

"We were literally just sitting next to each other in class watching memes pendejo. Also, I know that smile, what are you scheming?" you ask while chuckling lightly as Sero removes his tape from around you and allows you to escape his grasp. Though his hand reaches for your waist instead as the two of you walk down the hall together.

"Scheming?! You make me sound like some kind of mischievous villain querida. We don't have anything else planned for the day so I just have a fun idea that I want to try out is all," Sero explains with a playful smile that you just can't resist. Sero and you have completed many a prank together, as long as you're not the target you don't mind being involved with his antics.

"Oh? What's the idea? Wanna prank Denki again or record another TikTok back at the dorm?" You ask with an energetic tone as Sero rubs the back of his neck with his free hand and looks away from your eyes suddenly a bit shy. Actually, that's not it, he more so seems to be checking to make sure that the guys aren't around to hear what he's about to say.

"Ok, uh so it might be a bit cheesy but...you know that one scene in spiderman that I really like?" Sero asks in an embarrassed tone while turning back to meet your eyes while blushing slightly. Without needing more info your mind immediately recalls the exact scene he's referring to. He's only made you rewatch spiderman a million and one times.

(For those who don't know what scene I'm referring to here's a gif of it for you❤️)

"You mean the kiss scene between Mary Jane and Peter? Yes of course, what about it?" You ask feigning obliviousness just so that you could see Sero blush a bit harder.

"Oh come on mi Corazon, you know what I'm implying. Do you really want me to say it aloud?" Sero asks with a knowing smile as you nod mutely as Sero rolls his eyes.

"Y/N, will you kiss me while I'm doing the spiderman pose?" Sero asks while stopping to grab both of your hands and lean closer to your face. Your face immediately flares up with blush making Sero smirk smugly at you. You had wanted to tease him but of course, he turned the tables with ease. You press your lips together tightly and nod mutely while looking away from Sero who hums at your avoidant action.