Chapter 1

Jacobs POV

     "Hey Jasmine! I have to tell you something. Sit down please." Jacob said to Jasmine. "Jacob...your scaring me. Whats wrong?" Jasmine said shakingly. "We are breaking up. I like someone else. I've noticed that you don't like me anymoe like that. But you still like me as friend. Ugh. I'm sorry you were a bitch and selfish. I hated you with a passion. And I still do. I don't like you like that anymore, heck I don't like you at all.  I didn't break up with you because you would tell people lies about me and now I don't gave a fuck. So Jasmine Anne Miller, we are over. FOREVER! BYE!

                                                                    Jasmines POV

    Yes! He broke up with me! Jamsine thought. "I hated him as well. I wish he would have noticed I didn't really like him sooner." Jasmine said to her best friend, Jessica. "Jasmine, your started to cry." Jessica laughed. Jasmine had lost hope that no body liked her anymore and she cried and cried and cried. She went home and started to cut. And Jasmines parents found out. She had to go to a therapist. But after a couple of slits. She grabbed her hope card and became better. Not fast but became better. Came to school and didn't have as many friends as she did. And she was fine with that.