Chapter 2

The last school bell rings for the day and we all go collect our stuff from our lockers, luckily for us the other students feel intimidated by Matías and Emanuel so they kicked them out of their assigned lockers so we can all be alined together.

"Aye our dad is in the city tonight, yall wanna come over" I state

"Fuck yea" stated Alex

"Sure" Sofie said innocently, acting like I don't know that she is secretly hooking up with my brother. I look over to Matías with his eyes on his phone, and thumbs typing aggressively over keys. "Matías hello,.....bro u good" Sofie says while she snaps her fingers at him

He doesn't even notice her, and continues typing aggressively over his screen. I start to wonder what's so important that he can't just pause a second and listen.

"Matías!" Emanuel shouted louder than necessary, drawing attention from the other students, except his.

"Hmm what?" Seriously, he barely looks up from his phone.

"You wanna come over, we're all gonna meet up at mine" I tell him. He finally looks up and smiles at me, making it obvious I've caught his attention. His smile is so warming and his dimples are so cute, I wish he'd smile more often. I find him so cold and closed off to everyone.

"Oh, I was already planning on coming over anyways, but yeah thanks for the invite" he winks at me

I roll my eyes and chuckle at his clarification, remembering Matías doesn't need an invite he just invites himself. He always randomly barges into our house and goes straight to our fridge without permission. He even barges into my room at times making himself comfortable.

***

Matías POV

We all walk off the bus making our way to the familiar doorstep at the corner of the street. I'm the first one to walk inside already having a key...I stole. I then turn to see Veronica tapping her body trying to find her keys, I try to hide my small smirk peeking from the side of my lips.

As we all walked in, I head straight to the kitchen to grab something to eat, Alex, Sofie and Emanuel all head the opposite direction to the lounge while I feel the presents of Veronica follow me into the Kitchen. "How do you have those?" she asks.

"I stole them" I say, keeping it short, grabbing out leftover pizza from the fridge.

"When, how, from who?"

"At lunch, when I tried to grab your apple, until you hit my hand away" I explained honestly.

"Give me those" she says as she reaches for the keys. I quickly shoot my hand above her head causing her to reach higher and stumble forward.

"no" I say, teasing her, bringing our heads closer as I wrap one arm around her waist. I see this making her blush and smirk to the sight. She then pushes away intensively, but hardly accomplishes as I pull her in again.

"That's not funny, just hand me the keys Matías" she says trying to bring herself back to serious

"no thanks, your ruining the moment " She then releases from my grip and puts her hand out in front of me.

"Give me the keys" she ignores, my inside heats and I start to get frustrated, why is she always trying from escape reality.

"No, not until you start to open your eyes"

"What's that supposed to mean"

"You know very well what I mean"

"Look I don't have time for this, please give me my keys" she pled