Chapter 1

Blah blah blah, we get it Shakespear was cool but the guy is dead and pretty much his plays too. If only this annoying ass teacher can realize it. So yeah, here I am in a class that may as well be called hell, learning about the one and only Shakespeare. Yay! Honestly, I'm only attending school to see my best friend Matías.

We've been friends since I can remember. As little kids we were always seen as friends but when we entered our teen years people saw us as a couple. Even our parents think we're dating!

Matías has never left my side. He's always been the one to make me laugh without even trying, the one to make me smile when I want to cry, the one who listens to me complaining about the stupidest things, the one who always sticks up for me, he's the whole package if you ask me. To be real with you, he has always been that one guy at school that everyone falls for, Even our history teacher thinks he's hot, you should see that way she licks her botox lips when she sees him *ew*. I mean seriously get a lif...

"Veronica Demonio!"

The voice growled echoing across the room making me flinch from my chair nearly flipping backwards. I heard a loud snort coming from behind me (Matías of course). I turn to face him smiling, not really giving a shit about what the teacher wanted.

"Eh hem, you finished?"

I rolled my eyes, turning to face the slender man towering over me.

"What?" I asked

He gave me that look for a moment showing me he's not pleased with my manners, so I gave him the look back telling him to hurry up and answer.

"The answer for question 12 please" he snarled with a grin

Is he stupid?

"I don't know" I answered truthfully

"Mmm not very impressed Veronica"

"Stfu Mr. Coulton cock head you asked me, you should know not to ask me" I mumbled, but then worrying if he heard me.

"BAHAHAA" I hear from behind me, I don't even have to turn. I smile to myself feeling more relaxed now knowing my best friend agrees.

"Oh, so you think this is funny do you, Mr. Fernoado"

"To be really honest with you sir, yes, yes I do"

(Typical straight forward Matías) He grinned at him trying to include some charm.

"Ok well then why don't you answer question 12 for us, what quote does Shakespeare include for us in Hamlet, Act IV, Scene 5"

He says this so confidently, almost making me want to laugh. Dang, he shouldn't have done that. I turn around to face Matías once again but this time he doesn't even glance at me but instead eyeballs the teacher and I already know what he's about to do.

"We know what we are, but know not what we may be"

And there it is

coulton coughs on his own saliva, surprised he knows the answer 

Matías then turns to me and looks me in the eye.

"We know what we are, but know not what we may be."

Ok, now that sent me chills. Mr. Coulton then brushes himself off and straightens his navy blue blazer, he looks between Matías and I, probably cursing us in his head thinking about how much he adores us.

"Very well then um.."

THANK THE LORD he gets cut off by the lunch bell, and the whole class leaves out the door like a herd of animals. although just as we're about to walk out, we are stopped in our tracks to Coltons crocked voice. "Matías, if you could stay back" 

I motion to stay back with him, but he nods his head out the door before I can, I look at Matías, giving him an assuring look but he doesn't look at me, but looks outside our class room windows instead, so i turn out the door without a second glance feeling quite pissed he told me to leave.

I waltz alone through the big doors of the cafeteria and head to our usual spot in the center of all tables to meet our group.

Our group was already seated and eating away at their food while I am only now taking a seat. I noticed the tallest of our group Alex, wearing his favorite black converse shoes and his beige Burberry bucket hat that he stole from Billie Eilish, don't even ask how. He's always the one to dress to impress and Sofie the smartest of our group, wearing a cute pink and purple striped long sleeved thats fits her body perfectly with cute denim shorts to complete the look. 

"Took you two long enough" Sofie stated

"Bruh, Coulton wouldn't shut up!" I explained while slamming my stuff on the table.

"When does he not" I turn to the left to see Matías, taking a seat beside me. 

"Are you sure that's the only reason" Alex winked  

"Ew gross" I scrunched my face at Alex's stupid ass comment

"Mmmmmmm, then what was the eye contact in English" I looked up to find Emanuel come and take his seat beside Sofie. He's the annoying one, also my brother, my TWIN brother.

"chime out would ya?" I said while rolling my eyes.

"Ok jeezezzz, no need to be rude" He defended while placing his food on the table.

"Guys please, lets keep it civil" Matías said while reaching his hand over to take MY apple from MY tray.

I smack the back of his hand just before it reaches the food

"Matías Tiago Fernoado, you wanna keep it civil? get your veiny ass hand away from my food"

"Why Hermosa, do you want them somewhere else?"

"oop-" (Alex)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They kids 1st chapter is done, this is me and my wattpad bestie's first book so i hope you enjoy please make sure you vote and if u don't go rot in hell, LMAO jk jk jk. luv u all peace :)

Follow our other accounts

H0eforfictionalmen69

eldiablo_69

rip Gabe not babe <3