𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭, 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 | 𝔠𝔥𝔯𝔦𝔰 𝔢𝔳𝔞𝔫𝔰

- 𝟸𝟶𝟶𝟼 -

"Annddd that's a wrapped!" The director of "Nanny Diaries" screamed excitedly once you and Chris finished a scene you two have to refilm.

The two of you and the crew members clapped, some whistling, before thanking everyone in the room for their hard work on this film.

After that, you went to your trailer seeing all of the stuffs you used for this film. You chuckle before reaching out for your favorite item you wore. You packed all of your stuff, saying goodbye to all of the people you worked with there to head to your apartment you've been staying for the past months.

Hours pasts by, you received a text from Chris, asking you to come to his apartment since he threw a party. You agreed and got dressed up.

You soon then went to his apartment, he didn't need to send you his location since you've been there many times everytime he asks his cast mates to hang out for a while in his apartment while filming.

Loud music noises can be heard outside the front door. You knocked three times before a tall handsome man opened the door, smiling wide at you once he laid his eyes on yours.

"Hey, I'm glad you came," he greeted you softly with a smile on his face before he let you in.

You mirrored his smile. You and Chris have gotten closer filming this movie, the director would always look at the two of you with a smirk on his face whenever you two talk, knowing that you both like each other.

You entered his apartment seeing a bunch of faces you know, you said hello to everyone before heading straight to the bartender who's making drinks for everyone.

Chris joined you drinking a little while later with Scarlett, telling you both a bunch of jokes making you two laughing out loud.

Drinks were drowning into the three of yous throats, the laughing stops when Scarlett's fiancé, Ryan, called.

Once she answered the phone, Scarlett couldn't help but slap the two of yous arm with her bag when you and Chris looked at each other with a grin on the both of your faces before making a bunch of jokes that could get her in trouble.

You held Chris' hand when Scarlett put down her phone on the table. Grinning, when she looked at the both of you with an annoyed look.

Chris laughed out loud like a child, holding onto you once he started to slip off the chair he was sitting at, knowing that she's in trouble and that her financé would be here any in minute now to pick her up.

"We're so sorry, buhaha—"  You and Chris kept on laughing, his right hand going to his left boob while he laugh.

After Scarlett left with a "I will kill you two face" , Chris pulled you to dance with him, drunkly walking to the middle of the room with the others. The two of you started to get touchy and right before you knew it, Chris was pulling you with him to the bedroom, locking the door behind him, pushing your back against the door before smashing his mouth with yours.

.....

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘... 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟎.
𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃, 𝐎𝐇𝐈𝐎.
𝟖:𝟐𝟑 𝐀𝐌.