CHAPTER 9

Days flew too fast and now we're making our Debut MV, 'Moon(Future)'. Few days ago when our fandom's name been revealed. SolAce. Sol for the other name of Sun which is the sun is the reason why the lunar/moon is shining and Ace which means that good af everything and Solace means gives comfort when the times of sadness.

It's now my turn for my shoot and I'm wearing my mafia boss outfit and it's really cool and amazing.

"Wah~Claire looks so cool!" Audrey unnie complimented.

"I know," i said jokingly and laughed. "Charot,"

"What?" They all said except for Ivy. Me and Ivy just laughed.

My shoot started and focused on it. I gave my best at it. There was a seen where I shoud act like I'm pointing my fake gun at someone and shoot him. After that, I went to them and monitor my clip.

"Oh~" they all said as they saw my scene.

"Badass girl," Ivy said.

I hid my face with my palm as shyness took all over me. They just laughed at my action and then we shoot for our choreography and then for another scenes for the members.

"How do you feel about the shooting today?" the camera man asked.

"Oh, it was really fun and nice since our concept is mafia and I really wanted to try this concepts and I'm happy that it came true," I chuckled. " It's also my first time wearing this kinds of outfits and it was nice. " I continued.

My hair was just a high ponytail and just black. My outfit was all black.

While waiting for the others to be done, I checked my phone and decided to take a selfie and I plead some staff to take a photo of me. After that picture taking, I went to my seat and scrolled on my tiktok. I saw some edits from our fans. SolAces are really amazing and I'm thankful because of them.

I scroll and scroll until I accidentally like that one edited video of me and Jungwon! It was from a shipper! I immediately took back the like and after that, I look at the username and the caption.

solgene_cj: hate me all you want but all I can say that they have ✨ chemistry✨.

I don't know why but I smiled. Sheeettts!!!

I saw some comments and the others say, 'dont ship them!', 'they're siblings!', 'they're just friends!,' but I also saw some comments saying, 'I don't like to say this but...I agree with u', 'yaaas! the chemistry they have!', 'imagine, claire is just one of the fangirl of Jungwon and then she became his friend?',

I amazingly shook my head while reading some comments and then minutes after, I took a quick nap and then woke up again to shoot for our another scene. We have lots of scenes that's need a car and it maybe dangerous but it's fun!

"Okay! Done!" Our camera director said and clapped.

We also clapped and shouted in happiness. We will shoot another scene tomorrow and now we're going home. But before going home, we took a group photo and solo pictures.

When we got home, I took a nap for an hour because I'm so tired! I think all of us. I just woke up when Audrey unnie tap my shoulder lightly to say that we will eat dinner already.

...

"One, two, SHINE! Annyeonghaseyo, LUNAR imnida!" We all bowed.

We already finished our MV making and today is we are doing our first V-LIVE and I was really nervous! I'm not really good at talking, you know?

"Wow! It's nice taking our first V-LIVE." Hannah unnie said.

"Should we introduce ourselves to the fans?" Hyesun asked.