CHAPTER 7

Claire's POV

Me and my members are here at the old bighit building because we will be staying here for a days and then we will go to the new building.

"Unnie, should we do some tiktok?" Hyesun asked me.

"What should we do?" I asked back.

She showed me a tiktok video and then I nodded. It was not hard that's why I already  memorized it. Me and Hyesun did the tiktok challenge and after that we posted it on our official account.

After we posted our video, we scrolled for a bit in our fyp and then we saw my old tiktok video! Wtf?!

How the hell did they got this video?! I already private my account!

"Unnie, is this you?!" Hyesun laughed at me while I was wearing my disgusted face.

"The fu..." I didn't continue my words because I remembered that cameras is everywhere.

We saw alot of edits from our fans and it was all nice and amazing. We also saw an edit from a filo-fans, it was an POV edit of us. I translated the words to her and she nodded when she gets it.

My members did a lot of works and also me. Tomorrow we will be going to vote if who will be the Leader of our group. And also, our positions in the group.

...

"I'm going outside..." I said to the members. "... who's coming with me?"

"Claire, it's already night." Minyoung unnie said making me pout.

I put my hands together more like begging.

"Unnie, please? I want to go outside," i said many times.

She sighed and then nodded.

"I'll come with you." She said making me smile.

She dress up and then we both went outside. Minyoung unnie is the oldest members in our group that's why she's acting like our mother.

"Where should we go?" Minyoung unnie asked.

"Han River..." I said.

"Why there?"

"I just went there once..." I whispered and look down.

I felt her arms on my shoulder that's why I looked at her.

"Okay, let's go to Han River!" She said.

When we arrived at Han River, we took a picture together and then we took a solo pictures and then posted it on weverse and Twitter.

Claire: Minyoung unnie, thank u for coming with me☺️

The fans started to comment and cheered for my post and I just smiled because of how happy I was.

I looked at Minyoung unnie only to see her smiling at her phone. I tilt my head because of curiosity. Huh?

"Unnie," I called her and she immediately turned off her phone and hide it on her pocket.

"W-why?" She stuttered. Wtf? Suspicious...

I chuckled. "Why did you stuttered? Haha! I was just going to asked you if we will eat now.."

She released a sigh and then look at me. She's really suspicious...

"I will just buy our food...you will wait here." She said and then leave me.

I blinked many times as she leave me in here. I pouted and then sat on the grass while using my phone. I replied to some of my fans in weverse and then a message pop up on my phone making me smile. Good thing I'm wearing my mask so that the people will not notice me.