CHAPTER 39

3rd Person's POV

Weeks had passed when the pictures of Claire and Jungwon got leaked by unknown fan and when days goes by another photo was leaked by unknown person, it was the photo of Claire and Jungwon in japan, but the company didn't even take an action making the group mad.

"They're so selfish, gosh!" Hannah said while resting in the dressing room.

The award show just ended and they decided to rest for awhile before going home and when they open their social media to post their photos, the photos of Claire and Jungwon were being posted by different users.

"Let them be, unnie." Claire said.

"But some fans were throwing hate to you." Hannah said.

"Haters gonna hate, that's what they said." Claire smirked. "I don't give a shit about them though."

"Language, Claire." Minyoung glared at her while pointing at Hyesun but she just giggled.

After that, they decided to change their clothes into a comfortable one. Then, their Coco unnie went near them.

"Guys, your manager told us to go home already."

They all nodded. All of them went out from their dressing room only to see Enhypen going out too.

"Annyeonghaseyo..." both groups bowed their heads to each other.

"Oh, Enhypen, you're also going home already?" Lunar's manager asked them.

"Yes, manager nim..." Heeseung answered for them.

While Heeseung and Lunar's manager were talking, someone was staring at him for too long.

"Don't stare at him, he might melt." Claire giggled while nudging her Minyoung unnie who's now having an irritated face.

"I'm not." She lied.

Minyoung and Heeseung's relationship were almost breaking apart because they don't have time for eachother unlike Claire and Jungwon who's always have ways to escape from their company to have a date.

"Why don't you talk to him?" Audrey joined their talk.

"Audrey unnie is right. Your relationship will fall if you won't communicate with eachother." Claire said.

"I can't..." Minyoung answered.

"Why?" Claire asked.

"I already broke up with him."

"WHAT?!" Claire and Audrey didn't noticed that they already catch the attention of everyone because of their loud voice.

"Girls? What's the problem?" Their manager asked, furrowing her brows.

"N-nothing, manager nim..." Claire said.

"Are you sure?"

Both of them nodded.

"We're going now." Lunar's manager told Heeseung so he just nodded.

Minutes have passed when Lunar were already inside their car. Hyesun, Hannah, Akari, and Ivy were inside the other car together with their manager while Claire, Audrey, and Minyoung were inside the other car. Good thing that they're just alone with their driver so that they can talk about Heeseung and Minyoung.

"What do you mean by you already broke up with him?" Audrey asked.

"Unnie, is there another meaning for that?" Claire asked.

Minyoung sighed. "I broke up with him. We're over already."

"But why?" Claire asked, pouting. She can't accept that they already broke up.