Ch.14

When I woke up, we were in a venue with many balloons and roses. I turned my gaze to a poster photo of me hugging Mew, Fiat took a picture of us while we were enjoying the island.

"Welcome back !, where's older brother Mew?" Run asked as if looking forward to the outside.

"Why is there something like this?"

"I'll tell you the truth, best friend, I didn't really talk about anything emergency because we were going to surprise you and Mew made the plan, he really had this idea, did he confess to you?" Mild smiled at me while waiting for my response I could no longer answer him because I immediately called Mew.

They were surprised by my gesture as if in a hurry. "Mew I need to talk to him, where is he?" I will ask.

"brother Mew posted on his IG, he's already at the airport." Run showed me his cellphone and we immediately got into the van and went to the airport. When we arrived, we immediately greeted everyone.

I was wrong with him I know I was scared for myself but now I will dare that I will no longer be afraid of what they say for us because what is more important is that we love each other.

"Have you seen him yet? Fiat asked mild.

"Not yet, where is he?" We kept looking at the airport.

We heard what the women seemed to be talking about, they said they saw Mew so we asked here and I showed us where Mew was, when Mew and I met. I immediately hugged him tightly and everyone looked at us.

"Yes, I love you from now on I have no fear of what others will say because you are more important to me." There seemed to be a butterfly in my stomach, I was so happy because he hugged me and kissed me on the lips.

"I love you too." He just whispered.

I learned a lot about love, it's not about how I do it alone, we have to be able to do it together, our love will be even stronger because we fight against whatever situation we are in, and because of that, we are still stronger and better.

After that many fans apologized to me, they complained because they hated me I don't blame them because I know a feeling of being a fan, seeing others love their idol but if they are lucky they are luckier because they are kind idols Mew suppasit. We have been through a lot for 1 year, there are bad comments and there are also good comments.

after our shows I went to the restaurant Mew texted me and he said he needed to talk to me, I was nervous because he didn't go to the shows then I couldn't contact him before, I don't want to think he's breaking up with me.

"Good evening, Sir" Greetings from one of the staff of the restaurant I saw Mew sitting and raising his hand as if calling me when I sat down he touched me, what is there now,we don't have an anniversary because we just finished and it's not his birthday.

"Gulf, for a year there was not a day that I thought I wanted to be with you for the rest of my life. I'd rather have you always by my side." He took small things out of his pocket, did he propose to me? "This is my key, I've left where I used to live, so you won't knock on the door."

"Huh?" I feel like crazy, expecting a ring, we've been together for one year but he still has no plans to offer me a marriage, Fiat was even before us, he met Girl as his fan and they got married Mild, they also met his love life and they traveled and Run was with his boyfriend, run knew that he was going to surprise him on his birthday, but Mew gave me the house key and then reserved a restaurant.

"Thank you." Fake my smile.

"I'm glad you like it, I was in a hurry to tell you because you might be mad at me for not texting you before." He said happily as if he had won the lottery.

"Mew."

"Yes?"

"Will you give me anything else besides the key?" Mew thought and smiled, now he took something from his pocket again so I'm looking forward to it again this time maybe it's that ring.

"This, a letter from your fan, we met earlier, he really wanted to wait but he just didn't want to be left behind by his friends so that's it, he couldn't wait for you anymore," I was just stunned by his hold. "Oh, why, is there a problem?"

"Nothing, thanks to my fans, I thought I had no fans." Fake my smile.