ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 1: 𝔞 𝔟𝔢𝔤𝔦𝔫𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤

[Special comms note: play the song at the part of the current timeline, for the first part, play love and war-idk the author-/ rise-the fat rat-~]

In a vast land of sweet, sugary goodness created by magical witches, lives the peaceful race of cookies, thriving and living together in harmony. But this harmony didn't last forever...

A young cookie, smart, bright, and holding a warm, kind heart, wished to seek the truth of their world and to truly understand the reason they, cookies, exist. This young cookie sought for the truth, preparing for any kind of challenge she would face in the way of finding her answer,

But what she did not prepare for, was the truth itself.
.
.
.
.
.
Cookies were made to be eaten.

She could not accept their fate.

What she thought would help her and cookie kind for the better, only made it worse.

She won't accept their fate.

She will fight.

And prove, getting crumbled and stuck in a stomach, was not their fate.

In her disbelief, she fell into the ultimate dough.

And was reborn, not as a herald of kindness and gentle natures,

But as a harbinger of vengeance and darkness.

She swore to bring hell to the witches who baked them for their own sweet pleasures.

And she made an oath, to crush all those who stood in her way.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The dark flour war:

The dark flour war was a dark age that engulfed the land of cookies in a terrifying shadow, lead by none other than the commander of this darkness,

Dark enchantress cookie.
A tactical, cunning, and cold leader, she gathered the shadows from the depths of the ground, to destroy the old world and create a new world order, where cookies would reign supreme over all.

The cookies, being oblivious to her visions and her experiences, fought tirelessly to try and supress the darkness tainting their lands.

Among these cookies, were the five.

Hollyberry cookie,
Gold cheese cookie,
Dark cacao cookie,
White lily cookie,
And Pure vanilla cookie.

Five cookie heroes blessed by the oven with the purest soul jam, fought with the cookies against the shadows, to bring peace to their lands once more. They were brave, hopeful, and powerful, together with the cookies, they made their way through the relentless war.

But following victory, comes defeat.

Various cookies lost their ground, and fell into the endless void, corrupting their minds, and joining Dark enchantress cookie's forces.

The five heroes were dismayed.

They all fought however, until their very last breath.

And on that final breath, did they make their last hope, to win the war.

With their soul jam, the heroes created and forged five, euphoric weapons and arms, channeling their divine power, to use and purge the darkness that has nearly taken over earthbread.

Hollyberry forged Everlasting passion,
A magical shield reforged with her own shield, granting the power to protect those held dear to the heart. Its tough, pie crust material, the hardest material in earthbread, and its shiny, magic-embedded berry jewels on each side of this three-pointed shield gave it a wonderful aroma that would make any cookie's passion bloom.