𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2: 𝕸𝖎𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓(𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 1)

A frantic faint voice could be heard from the comms device, the two of them couldn't make it out whether the voice was from a girl or a boy.

|hello?? Hello??? Headmaster Espresso cookie? We need you here at the academy, right now!-|

End of comms message

"What was that?"
Asked Latte cookie, suprised at the sudden call from the academy.

"Whatever it is, we need to go back."
The high-ranking cookie replied, with a stern look on his usually calm face.

"Alright then.."
The professor replied, with a worried tone in her voice as she followed her Officer back to the academy, completely forgetting about their previous topic.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Upon their return to C.A.K.E academy grounds, they were greeted with two level 9 cookies at the main entrace to the first building.

One of them had vanta black hair, that barely had any shine, it was tied up in a high ponytail, and was wearing a dark brownish-red cloak that was a bit tattered over their official academy field uniform, which was an all-white, long sleeved button-up shirt and slick, black pants that hugged the cookie's figure. She had two black eyes, with one of them having a peculiar star-shaped pupil that was colored a desaturated pink.

The second was a raspberry red-haired cookie with her hair tied up in a half-up do, wih a blue ribbon at the back, she held a fencing sabre that has gold marks on the handle part, and fierce, pink eyes that gave her a sense of authority.

"Major black raisin, raspberry cookie, what business do you have that you wish to relay to me?"

Raspberry cookie spoke
"Headmaster Espresso, we anticipated your quick arrival so the both of us immediately stationed here so you wouldn't have to enter the building."
She said in a calm, but powerful voice.

"Ah, well, thank you for the convenience, but may i ask, what exactly was the reason you called upon my urgent presence?"

"Oh-"
This time, Black raisin cookie talked.
"We just got a report for level 2, corruption case MODs, and our level 6-7 C.A.K.E units are having trouble with trying to keep them at bay."

"Level 2? Why don't you send in level 8 units or higher?"

"Sir," Raspberry cookie replied,
"Most of our level 8-9 units are occupied with other missions, and the rest are injured from last week's mission."

"..."
The headmaster stayed silent as the two cookies stood anxiously waiting for his final statement.
"Where is the incident scene?"

"Ah- here,"
Black raisin cookie handed him a tablet that marked the location of the monster.

"Hmm...it's not far from here, we can still make it if we go now. Hopefully no units have been injured."

"Professor Latte cookie? Kindly take over the academy for me, I'll be off on a field mission."

"O-of course, headmaster Espresso."
Latte cookie replied, using formalities due to the fact Espresso does not like to be called his name during work hours.

"You two, come with me."
He gestured to the two cookies, which in return, hastily made their way to follow him in their teleportation vehicle torwards grand wafer canyons, the location of the MODs(manifestation of darkness)
.
.
.
.
.
.
As you can see on the board....

"Hmmm....."
Each C.A.K.E unit....

"Hahhhhh........"
Espresso cookie sighed as he was stuck listening to another lecture he had read about for the hundreth time in class.