Catch up Dabi!

you read the title right - it's time for Dabi to make an appearance! the villain's have entered the chat mwahahaha. Let me know if there are any other charters you want to me to add in! here we go :3

what they love about you:
Dabi loves your dedication. when it comes to learning your quirk or missions with the League, you're always set into

where they like to kiss you:
Dabi loves to kiss the back of your neck. he would be cuddling behind you in bed letting his soft side show and just give you soft kisses.

Your first fight:
you fought over your friendships within class 1-A. though you're a traitor he doesn't support the friendships you've made. since you're a traitor for  UA he fears that you may betray him as well. he leave you when you refuse to drop the bonds you've made to stay his partner

Your quirk:
your quirk is mind control, you can get into peoples minds and can control them and even turn them against their teams.

Him without you:
without you he's a wreck. he didn't realize how much he needed or missed you. he missed your scent, your hair, your eyes. he missed the way your clothes fell on your frame when you got dressed. he missed your warmth. he missed everything about you. he drank and slept. stopped going on missions. paused his life because he couldn't function without you by his side.

Making up after the fight:
After the fight you ran into eachother in the kitchen. he broke down crying and begged you to take him back. he apologized for everything and genuinely felt so bad. you have him a soft kiss and took him back on the condition he wouldn't ask if you to drop friends.

When he gets jealous:
When he get jealous all you see if the blue flames in his eyes. his anger issue won't allow someone else to flirt his precious partner. it always ends the same. a burnt corpse with you over his shoulder walking away from the flames.

How many kids you'll have:
2!

Pros of dating them:
-a lot of affection
-a bestfriend
-oversized clothes!
- constant protection
-Love. a shit tone of love.

Little things you do that he finds adorable:
when your sweaters are too big and your hands don't come out the holes. for some reason he finds this absolutely adorable. it's even better when it's his clothes that you're wearing like that.

When you have a nightmare:
you wake up from a nightmare crying and shaking. Dabi, your lover, and you back pulls you closer and plants a kiss on the back of your neck. he knows when you wake up like this you don't like to talk. he finds your sides and arms to calm you down. once he knows your calm he gently scratches your back or plays with your hair as you drift back off to sleep feelings safe in his arms.

When you're sick:
this man is all over you wanting to know what you need. he may be hold but he loves you and hates seeing you not feeling well. soup? you got it. blankets? have 3. candy? eat all you want. this man genuinely does not care as long and you're happy and getting healthy again.

When you get hurt:
When you get hurt he freaks out. he stays at the hospital bed my your side refusing to leave. he  will stay with you and protect you even if ur kills him. he would never allow you to get injured again. he loves you too much. enough to kill himself to keep you safe and out of harms way.