7 minutes in heaven - Bakugou

The bottle turns round and round and drags on forever. The fear of not knowing who you would have to go into your closet with scared you. "maybe id get Kiri" you thought. But oh.. you were so wrong. You just hoped you would get someone you get along with, maybe even your crush? You were brought back the the reality when Mina started talking to you...

"Y/N, its your turn" she said smiling as she almost forced the bottle into your hands. You smile and spin it praying you would get someone you like. All your friends in class 1-A were in your bedroom right now playing the game celebrating your birthday. The bottle slowly comes to a stop. Looking up you meet the eyes of a hot headed ash blonde. That's right.. you were being locked in a closet alone with none other than Katsuki Bakugou.

Mina jumped up and took your hand guiding you into the closet. You watched a fight nearly break out as Denki and Sero struggle to get bakugou into the closet. You could tell he would've wanted to be in the closet with anyone but you. Truth be told you actually had a very big crush on him. The thought of being alone with him in such a tight space scared you but exited you at the same time.

"Oi! why do i have to go in with this extra?" He yelled annoyed as they finally got him to the entrance of the closet. With one quick shove they pushed him into the closet knocking you both into the wall. There was a quick slam followed by the click of the lock. It finally set in that you were locked in with the blonde.

He quickly got off of you and stood up leaning against the wall. You stood up following that, cheeks burning red from what had just happened to you. It was so silent you could hear his breath getting caught in his throat. "Are you.. okay" you shuttered out not knowing what he would say.

"Why do you care?" he said back in a softer tone. You were confused on why he wasn't yelling like normal, it caught you by surprise. You want to say something but was cut off by a warm pair of lips meeting yours. Your eyes shot wide as he pulled away. raising your hand to touch your still warm lips you ask the number one question on your mind.. "why did you kiss me..?"

He took a second. You watched his silhouette turn away in the darks closet. You were embarrassed for asking such a question. There's no way he likes you right? Your head was spinning before he cut you off in your thoughts.

"Its not like I like you or anything.. I just think your okay and cute. That's all". Did he just call you cute? You had a million more questions before he finally slipped out the truth.. "Shit y/n.. i..i..i like you" He says as he turns to face the wall out of embarrassment of showing you this side of him. who knew he was such a softy.

"...I like you too" you say quietly. Before you knew it your lips were met with his once again. you melted into it and brought your bodies closer. Suddenly there was a click and the door opened. you scrambled away from each other with both your faces bright red.

"woah what happened in there?" Kirishima asked and Bakugou tried to explode him. You laughed and took his hand and sat next to him the rest of the game. Everyone figured out that you guys liked each other and mina looked as of the wanted to know. You mouthed "Ill tell you later"

Hours sped by like seconds and next thing you know it was time for everyone to leave. Bakugou stuck around.. "Y/N, will you go out with me?" He asked Face was so hot you could feel it. "Yes.. id love to!" you said back smiling. He stayed over to help you clean up and you ended up spending the night.. and from there.. well the rest was history.