Chpt. 4, What Mafia?

Mattea's POV

We arrived at the mansion. It's pitch dark. All you can see is the bright mansion. All I need to do is kill the man in the chair and just a few of his men. A few is an understatement. 

The plan was simple. Distract, cut cameras, get inside, kill some more, and kill the boss. Easy enough. Not like imma kill everyone...okay everyone in the house. Then whatever my client wants to do with the rest of that issue he can do. I'm here to kill, not to solve his other problems he's going to face later.

3 hours later...

I slammed my door open to my house covered in blood. I went straight to the bathroom. I was exhausted, It was 5 in the morning. 

I don't know if I want to think of the ways I killed all those people again. It would be traumatizing if I wasn't an assassin.  Well, I think I deserve a shopping day...after a long earned nap. 

The next day...

I woke up at 6:30 this morning, I feel as though I should care about what happened yesterday. But I don't. Everything is numb. The pain, feelings, emotions. I don't know anything about them. It's all numb. Shouldn't someone that killed that many people feel sympathy because I don't not a single bit. 

This is me overthinking. I am just gonna take another shower. 

So today is all about me... what should I wear?(the look up top)I love a good combat boots. Its just... me.

Back to the coffee shop I go. It's always so nice to just talk normally to a friend and drink coffee. Today she doesn't work, so we are just going as friends.

When I got there she already was there talking to her coworker waiting.

I walked in with a smile on my face. I decided light makeup today so it's just Mascara and some gloss.

She came up to me and smiled. She had a table already ready for us. It was a nice day. I loved it.

We have been talking for hours and laughing. I paid but she insisted. I just go paid I guess you could say so I paid. We decided on shopping and celebrating my big pay. She doesn't know what I do. She only knows I got a big paycheck.

I paid for everything we bought. And we bought alot. The sun was starting to set so we decided to go out to party. We went to my house to get ready.

By the time we were ready in our newly bought party outfits and jewelry; by the way we look hot asf. (you can picture what they look like:)
It was dark perfect time to party too.

I was excited. I found out sooo much about Lana. I paid attention to every little detail about her. I watched her closely how she reacted towards everything. It's what I do I'm always this observant. She's perfect in so many ways and I might just call her my best friend. It makes me happy having this feeling. A feeling that I've never felt before.

We went to the club looking like a whole meal. It was packed with deep purple lights. It's the same club I went to before seeing Dominic. I wonder if he's here...not that I care or anything. Heh.

We went straight to the bar. The bartender guy from last time was looking still hot as fuck. Not as much as Dominic though...

Lana and the bartender guy hit it off pretty well. It's so fun to see her happy. I'm glad I made her day.

After taking ten shot of some good ass liquor I went to the dance floor, and started dancing like no one is watching. Feeling free. I moved my body to the music. And soon everyone watching and cheering for me.

I felt so free and careless. Like I'm a normal woman. Away from my secret life and normal one.

Then I saw him... my heart dropped, like that night, I met his beautiful eyes.

Dominic.

Our eyes met not leaving. I didn't want to look away but I decided to keep dancing. I loved the feeling. I didn't do this often I needed it. I kept dancing my heart out.

I felt hands on my shoulders going down to my waist. I looked over my shoulder to see Dominic. We Danced perfectly and sexually. The whole dance floor was cheering.

Once the song was over. We stopped, breathing heavy and I'm looking into his eyes. I'm trying to figure this man out. But his eyes are like a storm, they hold so much emotions.

"Mi amore, where did you learn to dance like that?!" He said with a flirt but amazement to his voice.

"I didn't, I was just dancing!" I said excited and tipsy from the alcohol.

"You're beautiful." He said with a small smile and kissed my forehead. "I loved your show but I don't want you to get taken advantage of by one of these sick men. Come to a more quite place, VIP." He said calmly.

"What about my friend Lana?!" Yep I was definitely drunk. I basically yelled that.

"Lana Piez?" He said. Uh oh

"Uh yes! She's my best friend my everything I don't want to leave her alone with the sick men as you said!" I'm embarrassing myself. I act like an immature kid when I'm drunk.

"She can come, so can Ronni, he just needs to call in his backup to run the bar." He said soothingly.

"You know her?! And she's dating Ronni?!" I said. That explain the extreme flirting.

"But Lana will be okay she is in good hands. So come on I don't like other men looking at what's mine." With that he picked  me up and carried me upstairs to the VIP. I tried yelling  and hitting him to put me down but he wouldn't listen to me.

"Tell Ronni to tell Lana I'm with you-You dork!" I said stupidity. Shake my head.

"I will." He set me down. And I looked behind me and I saw men sitting on a couch-what the hell. He sat down. The chatter was continuing between the men. No one looked at me. It looked like they were trying not to.

"Sit here beautiful." Dominic pulled me to his lap.

All the men looked at me hungrily. It made me uncomfortable. Sick nasty men.

"Can I help you with something?" I said coldly. "Keep you're eyes to yourself." I said giving them my famous glare.  

The men looked taken back that a women like me stood up for myself. Pathetic. On the other hand Dominic had an approving smirk that looked intimidating at the men.

"You're going to let that little slut talk to us like that Mr. Torricelli." One man said. 

So thats his last name. "You will not call her a slut. She is to be respected. If she is not respect as much as I am or even more, you will be dead in seconds. Do I make myself clear gentlemen?" He said cold and intimidating. They looked down feeling stupid. 

They started talking about various things, but one topic caught me... They want to find the one and only Creed...

To be continued....