jealousy

The weight of Dalton's arms almost keep me from getting up. My urge to stay there growing by the minute.

"Mmm stay sweetheart," He says, sitting up slightly.

I walk to the closet, opening it to the outfit I set out, ready on a hanger. Considering the man of my dreams was always mine, I never thought to try for college.

"I have to go to school sir, unless you don't want me to pass. It's my first day, I have to go."

"I told you. You are my sub, you don't have to do anything."

"Dalton you know I want to go to school. I want to write."

"Sweetie I know, and I love that about you. I was being stupid. Enjoy your day, I'll be here when you get back."

"You're not stupid. Stop that sir," I say, kissing him on the head.

Brushing my teeth, pulling my hair back with a hair tie into a low bun, and I grab my bag with my keys. I start the coffee for Dalton and I go to the bedroom one more time, glancing in to see him asleep. Looking younger than ever despite being at the age of 28. He was hot, no doubt. I chuckle to myself, leave him a little note saying..

"I started the coffee, enjoy your day my love. "

My first class was journalism and publication. It started at 9:15, it was already 9:10. I sprinted to the classroom from the bus stop. 9:15 and I was opening the door, everyone's head snapped to my in the doorway.

"Well well well, nice of you to join us," A female, shilling voice meets my ears.

"Sorry, I'm so sorry," I say stumbling to a seat.

The seat happened to be next to a guy. Who had been smirking at me from the minute I stepped in. Assuming he was just rude, laughing at me, I nodded at him and immediately beginning to take notes and pay attention.

"So, the most important aspect of journalism. Human connection. Creating a push and pull between the viewers, you, and the story...." She started.

The class dragged by, minutes feeling like hours. I wanted to pass, my notes neatly scribbled in my large notebook. Hoping I'd remember what she was meaning by all of this.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen, thus concludes your first lesson."

I started packing up.

"I've put up a little quiz on today's material, test your comprehension of the material. Let's hope you took notes!"

I stood up, and a hand grabbed my arm. It was that boy.

"Hey, I noticed you took notes. I'm Alex. To be honest I fell asleep, I need some notes, you know, for the quiz," He flashed a smile. " Can I have your number?"

"Fine, but no other motive. I mean it dude." I say, frustrated.

He handed me his phone, I quickly punched in my number. Already out the door before he could say something. The bus ride back was exhausting. I want Dalton so bad. Almost tripping up the stairs in excitement

I quickly unlock the door. Walking in to see Dalton on his computer, working. Still shirtless and in pajama pants, what a sight.

"Hi sir," I say breathlessly.

"How was class mi amor?" He responds.

"I have a quiz on the material already. I'm gonna finish that and then we can cuddle sir,"

"I like the sound of that," He winks.

There were only 5 questions. All five of which were easily answered from my notes. I close my computer sighing in content as I hear the door creak open.