THIRTY- TWO

Y/N POV:

You stir a bit before opening your eyes. You find yourself back in the motel room with Eren biting his nail in the chair while on his phone. He hears you stir and shoots up.

"Y/n. Are you okay?" He ask stepping up to you. He grabs your face and pushes it lightly, side to side. He examines your face while checking for anything unusual.

"Hmm?" You mumble, not fully awake yet.

"What happened to you? What are the marks on your body from?" He questions while holding your face in his palms.

Oh, that.

You slightly push him away, "I'm fine. I just got poisoned and lost my way back." You get off the bed and stand fixing your shirt. "It's no big deal so let it go."

He stands there dumbfounded by everything you said. He blinks slowly before furrowing his brows. "Come again?"

You sigh and grab your phone as you speak to him. "Yelena, the woman who was with Zeke?" He slowly nods, "I went to go kill her while you were sleeping but she managed to trick me and poisoned me."

"What did she give you?"

You pause and stare of into space.

I don't want to believe her but...

Some part of me is screaming that what she said is true.

"She said it was Polonium..." You slightly whisper.

His eyes widen and his body tensed up. "What type." He ask flatly.

You fidget with your fingers, unsure if you want to tell him.

His voice becomes stern and assertive. "Y/n. What type."

"204" You meet his eyes when you practically see them dilate. "She said it was 204. But she could be lying I don't-"

He grabs your arm and begins to gather his stuff. "Let's go."

You protest and pull away. "Where?"

"To the hospital, we're going to get you checked."

"So they can find out who I am and rat me out? No thank you. You're delusional if you think I'll go."

"Y/n, that shit isn't something you take lightly! We need to make sure what she gave you so you can get treatment for it."

You roll your eyes and put your jacket on. "What does it matter? I'm fine!"

"You're not, y/n!" He shouts.

"Eren-"

He points to your torso and yells, "Look at your fucking body for gods sake! You're clearly not fine!"

You put your shoes on and make sure you have your phone. You ignore him and question him with a different topic. "How long was I out?"

He pauses for a moment to process what you said. "What?" Raising a brow.

You let out a frustrated sigh, "How long was I out for?"

"Don't change the fucking subject." He snarls.

"Just fucking answer me!"

He checks the time and shrugs. "Probably for like an hour or two. Y/n you-"

You start to head towards the door when you hear him shout behind you.

"Where the hell are you going now?!" He flares his arms in the air.