III

When Adrien inexplicably asked to take a souvenir photo of their exit, it started snowing ...

Soft and delicate snowflakes surrounded Adrien's unexpected request, and as if that were not enough Tikki and Plagg ran out of their hiding places at the moment of the photo shoot, and then, after a furtive glance of the little black creature, and that reproaching the redhead, quickly return to their respective hiding places.

"Thanks Marinette I'll keep it as a treasure."

Almost her legs lost strength. She did not believe her ears, red as a tomato, she turned away in disbelief, sighing, and pinching herself to verify that it was all true, and not a dream.

From afar, a banana and a teddy bear enthusiastically admired the scene.

"Better than I imagined," said Alya, wrapped in her warm bathing suit. Out of the corner of her eye, however, she saw a blonde ponytail, going towards the two.

The first thing he did to her was to take her banana from her side and push it towards her.

"Go!" she yelled, "take her as far as you can." Nino felt himself being grabbed and tugged. Needless to say, the drink flew.

Smiling, Marinette and Adrien still stood close to admire how beautiful their photo was.

"We look really good in this photo, don't you think? Maybe we should have waited for Nino and Alya "

"In my opinion they are closer than we think," the girl teased noticing a banana pushing Chloe from the opposite side, and a 'teddy bear gesturing nearby, but the tranquility was replaced with chaos. Instinctively Adrien hugged her to keep her safe, while people started running and fleeing on the opposite side of her. Between them they noticed a girl stumbling, and when her chaperone returned to help her, a magical ray of red light imprisoned her in a concrete Christmas package, and her companion shortly after her did the same.

"We have to get safe," Marinette said, pushing Adrien towards the bathrooms. She was about to enter, but Adrien stopped. He took her by the shoulders of her and urged her to enter alone.

"Don't worry Marinette. LadyBug and ChatNoir are coming soon. Hide here! "

"And you?"

"I'll be in the men's room. Until they have resolved the situation, I recommend that you do not go out. "

"The same goes for you!" she said she, gently touching his face. That small gesture allowed her to receive a tender smile. Adrien tilted her face towards her hand.

"Now go!" She felt the danger getting closer and closer. He urged Marinette to enter, while he entered the bathroom next to her. After looking carefully, he gave the all clear.

"What was that sweet little scene?"

"Plagg transform me"

"Without meeeeeeeercy."

"Tikki, I touched Adrien's cheek!"

"Marinette, we need LadyBug"

"Adrien's cheek! Adrien's cheek! "

"Marinette !!"

«Yes, Tikki you're right. Tikki transform me! "

Once transformed, they both came out of those bathrooms at the same time.

"M'Ladi, is Marinette safe?"

"Er, sure ..." she smiled agitatedly, trying in every way to block his access, with every attempt to peek at her, she covered his view with her head, until a thought covered her mind:

"Adrien!" but when she approached the bathroom door, ChatNoir locked the handle with his elbow on the door, raising her eyebrow with the attitude of a true seducer.

"A young lady shouldn't go into such places, Insectina."

"This is not the time, ChatNoir," he said, waving his delicate touch away under his chin, then pushing him harder when a magical ray arrived.

«HAHAHAHA, Séparateur. Here to separate you! " a brightly colored figure showed up: fists covered with concrete, adorned with Christmas bows, floating on a fairly large and thin board.

"Lock me up in a Christmas package?" It can only make me the best gift, isn't it, Insettina? " 

"It depends" 

"How does it depend?"

"I'll show you how difficult it is to stay together!" after that sentence, she started hitting non-stop. The two skilfully overcame obstacles, chasing each other, until LadyBug was hit, in an attempt to save ChatNoir from a piece of merry-go-round hit and heavily packed by a beam of her.

He managed to see LadyBug end up locked up in that trap and then thrown into an artificial lake not far away, before being locked up.

It was one of his greatest fears, but he knew he couldn't let her take the wind. She had someone very important to save. She used the cataclysm, and then launched herself fearlessly. He used her staff to keep oxygen, when he finally found her, her ring started flashing, unfortunately he had already used his power of hers and he couldn't reuse it for her, at least not now. She tried to pull that trap, but it was too heavy, so she grabbed the stick and held the air. She then activates it by tying her tail to the "package". Inside her LadyBug had returned Marinette, after using the lucky charm and trying to open her cage with a scissor, splintering it causing water to enter.

"Tikki what do I do? If she manages to free me, she'll know who I am "

"Don't think about it Marinette, we have to get out of here."

Forcefully, he activated the staff and then landed high in the sky and then dropped down. He felt a sharp pain in his back and then, dark.

Little cold touches on his face made him open his eyes; little by little the sight of him began to become more and more clear: it was Snow, who entered through a single hole in that colored glass sky.

He gently began to move, analyzing the place better: The dome with stained glass windows from red to blue was supported with golden walls, while a Christmas tree was the center of gravity. Finally, red Christmas decorations came down from that dome he had destroyed. He finally understood where he was: the Galleria de la Fayette. He moved delicately among the shards of glass, discovering that he was Adrien back.

He looked around and found that there was no one there.

"LadyBug," he said.

Agitated he slipped until he reached that trap. He gave Plagg some camembert and then transformed back, but before launching the cataclysm again he noticed a crack. He inserted the stick and levered. When the trap opened, he ran out of the water, and inside he found Marinette unconscious.