Extra

It was Christmas Eve and I still couldn't believe it. Maybe it was just a coincidence, was I wrong?

I hadn't seen Adrien yet, and I still couldn't be sure.

Had it always been him? At all times, at all times, and I had rejected it how many times? Was it possible that Adrien was the same one who flirted with me as ChatNoir, oh my! And I even kissed him! So does that mean I kissed Adrien?

No, it can't be.

I must have been wrong. And it is right there at the base of the Eiffel Tower that I see it, yet another photographic set. My step gets slower and slower, I almost don't want to get closer, yet he saw me and smiles at me. I still remember Tikki's scolding who looks at me even now with reproach.

"You shouldn't have turned so close, your identities had to remain secret!" she repeated to me, until then she understood me as a good friend who forgives you. I didn't want ChatNoir to face that enemy alone.

Without realizing it under this clear sky, I am still there staring at his smile. Wait, wait for me, she is waiting for me!

But I can't, can't get close, what if I actually misunderstood?

"Now you can't change what has been, Marinette go!"

So she wasn't scolding me for that, but I don't want to go there anymore! I don't know how to behave. What could I ever tell him. Is he ChatNoir or Adrien?

Should I act like he's Adrien or like he's ChatNoir?

I look at her and I don't understand, I see her upset.

Maybe I was wrong to tease her, I should have shut up damn! What am I going to do now? Maybe I disappointed her. I wait for this set to finish and I reach it, I can no longer remain in doubt.

I'm afraid she doesn't like me, neither as Adrien, nor as ChatNoir. Why does she walk backwards? Hey wait!

Ah. I can't move yet, the last photo and I'm from you!

This was what the two on the slopes of the Eiffel Tower thought, yet so close, but still so distant.

When Marinette began to run, Adrien left her photographer and followed her.

"Marinette," he called, but she didn't stop.

"Why am I running away, Tikki?"

"I'd like to understand that too!" she said the little red girl in her purse.

"You're right it's stupid to run away!" he asserted about her before stopping abruptly, behind her Adrien couldn't stop in time and fell on top of her dragging her a little further away.

"Are you all right Marinette?" he asked her, helping her up.

I've been a fool, and just by looking into her sad eyes, I can understand it.

"I'm sorry"

"What for?"

"For disappointing you ..."

"I was the one disappointed in myself, I shouldn't have behaved like this, I'm sorry."

It had always been her and I realized it so late.

"Marinette?"

 "Yes?" 

"Do you notice that you don't stammer anymore?" 

"Oh. You say?" 

"What I am is not that different. It's always me after all, isn't it? "

 "So it's true, was it always you?"

Adrien nodded, and she smiled.

"What am I to you Adrien?"

"My best friend".

"Just this?"

"You are my greatest treasure"

"Nothing else?"

"Come on! That in front of three thousand photos of LadyBug you say I love you! " Plagg declared as he came out.

"Do you have any LadyBug pictures?"

"Yes Marinette, how many photos do you have of ChatNoir?"

"Well ..."

"Marinette don't tell me ..."

"I have one here it is ..."

"But it's me, in ChatNoir's costume without a mask!"

"It's the same, isn't it?"

"For nothing!"

"And you, how many photos do you have of me?"

"A Marinette, but she's the most special of all!"

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓮𝓷𝓭

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you enjoyed it.
💙