Phone call🧎‍♀️🛐

"GET AWAY FROM ME YOU FREAK!" she yelled, frightened. "AHHH-" her scream was cut off by the sound of a knife cutting through her flesh and skin. She fell to the ground, too weak to get up. The killer hopped on top of her and stabbed her back. He ripped out the knife and stabbed her again. And twisted it. Yikes!

He plundered through his pocket looking for his disposable camera. Once he found it he grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked it up. right before he took the pic, blood came rushing out of her mouth. somehow that happens every time.

~~~~~~~~~

Danny was just sitting in his room, drawing something random. probably the girl he killed earlier, it's a habit. Probably not a good one if he's planing on not getting caught. Ring...Ring...Ring. Danny sighed and picked up the phone. "yo." a very un-enthusiastic Danny said. no one spoke. just heavy breathing coming from the phone. "Look kid, I know it's close to Halloween but that's not going to scare anyone." Danny said, obviously annoyed. He was about to hang up but a voice spoke.

"Hello, Danny." The voice was deep and sounded very familiar. Danny felt a shiver go down his spine when he heard the voice. not the type of chill when you are scared..no it was far from that.

"You sound familiar....What's your name?" Danny said. There was silence for a minute. "You know who I am, Danny." The voice spoke. Danny got even more excited just from hearing the voice. He knew exactly who it was. The famous serial killer, Micheal Myers, booty calling him? No, he must have a different motive.

But why else would he call Danny at midnight a week away from Halloween? To partner up and kill people? No thats dumb. Danny spoke up and said, "Whatcha calling me for, Michael?"

And of course he didn't answer. 'If you wanna get with me, it's gonna cost you.'' Danny said jokingly. surprisingly Michael answered. "That's not why I called you, Danny."

"Why then?" Danny said, acting sassy. Micheal didn't answer for a while, he had to compose something that didn't sound like this was originally a call to get Danny to come over.

He gave up and just said it. "It's been awhile since I have heard your voice and I missed it." Michael said. "So this call was exactly what i thought it was....I'm down." Danny said.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N
STOPPPP I WROTE THIS IN SCHOOOOOOLLLLL

Anyways I hope you enjoyed the dumb first part of this, I'm going to upload the rest like right after this😒