Movie night

He wondered if he should actually knock or if he should just leave. "I walked 2 miles just to get here. It would be dumb if i just walked here for nothing so duh im going to knock." Then he knocked in a pattern that he told Michael was his knock. Of course Michael answered.

"What are you doing here Da-'' Michael even couldn't finish his sentence before Danny pulled him into a kiss. Michael pulled away and just sat there staring at Danny with his hands on his shoulders.

"Why did you pull away?" Danny pouted. He pushed past Michael and saw why he pulled away. Sam was sitting on the couch staring at them. Danny turned around and asked Michael why he had Sam over. "The other guys said they needed a babysitter and they didn't trust you to do it so that left me."

"Why aren't they asleep? It's 12am." Danny questioned. Michael did not respond for a bit. "......Movie night?" Michael said. "OOOOO! CAN I JOIN??" Danny whisper-shouted. "Sure, I guess." Michael said tiredly. Danny ran into the house and sat down on the couch next to a sam who fell asleep while they were talking.

"It looks like someone is out cold." Danny whispered to Michael. "I don't know anywhere else where they could sleep besides my bed." Michael said as he picked up the sleeping child. "They look so cute when they are sleeping!!" Danny shouted softly while following Michael down the dark hallway.

Once they got into Michael's bedroom he put down Sam on the bed and tucked them in.
"Ok, I choose the movie!" Danny accidentally said aloud. "Shhhh! Don't wake her up!" Michael said with an undertone of anger. "Sorry."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Danny was sitting on the floor in front of the tv looking through Michael's collection of tapes and found one called 'Carrie'. "I've never seen this movie! I heard Sam talking about it a while back."

Michael just nodded and crossed his legs. "Ohh Mikey don't go all silent on me now." Danny dramatically frowned and put the tape in the vcr. "Wait where's the remote?"

Michael tossed the remote to Danny. "Thanks Mikey!" he turned up the volume and plopped on the couch next to Michael and tried to snuggle but Michael rejected it.

"Cmon, don't be like that!" Danny stared into Michaels eyes then layed his head on Michaels chest, Michael giving into the affection.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Halfway through the movie Danny yawned and asked Michael if he could stay the night. "The night?...hmm." Michael didn't respond for a while and Danny too that as a no.

"Ok well...I'll leave after the movie." Danny moved away from Michael but mike pulled Danny closer then he was before.

"I'll move Sam to the couch."

'FUCK YEAH!'

"Watch the language please?" Michael said with a smile.

"Sorry love."

A/N
IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOREVER PLZ FORGIVE ME😭 and I'm sorry that the update u get is quite short but yeah☠️

Anyways possible smut next chapter???🧍