Long time no see🤨

~~Danny's pov~~

Michael responded. "No, Danny. I just want to talk...Get your mind out of the gutter. I'm not trying to fuck you again." When Michael said again that made Danny remember last halloween. "right...i forgot about that. That was the best night of my life thoughh~"Danny said, pouting.

"Thanks for the compliment, but it's off topic." Micheal said, annoyed. "Oh don't act like you don't want to do that again." Danny said sorta jokingly. "I know what you are trying to do Danny. I'm all the way across the state though so it's not happening."

"That's the only thing that's stopping you from fucking my brains out?" At this point, Danny just wanted to make Michael embarrassed.

~~~~~after that weird call~~~~~

Ghostface was looking for the survivors but he hasn't found anyone yet. No sign of them. He doesn't know exactly who the survivors are but he feels like one of them is Steve Harrington because he saw the Scoops Ahoy hat.

Finally he found a survivor. Unsurprisingly it was Steve. God he sucks when it comes to not leaving hints...or surviving lol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Danny is bored in his room again...it's like a cycle. kill and be bored in his room.
God it's like a curse. And halloween is only a couple days away. Maybe he will be able to see Michael again. Wait what is he thinking...of course he will! It's a tradition within the Slasher gang. They all get together on halloween and hang out all day until it's nighttime, that's when they get to work and kill people.

"EEEEEE! I can't wait to see Michal!!" Danny thought. He sounds like a fangirl lmao.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the day before Halloween...Halloween eve, if that's even a real thing. Danny is overflowing with excitement. He can't even remember where the other slashers were going to meet this year. Wait....thats a perfect excuse to text Michael! Ya know what, screw it.

____________________________________

                                                                        Hey, Michael

Danny, why are you texting me?

I just wanted to know, where are the slashers meeting this year?

I thought I told you earlier?
                                                                                     Nope!

You're lying, aren't you? You just wanted an excuse to text me.

                                                        Aweee you caught me!

Am I your only source of entertainment or something?

No ofc you're not. But I'm being fr, I don't know where we are meeting.

Where do you think we are meeting?

                                                    Same place as last time?

And where did we meet last time?

                                                                        uhhhhhhhhh

My house, danny.

                Are you inviting me to your house, Michael? Im joking of course

Danny...

      U at your house or are you still across the state?"

Why?

                                                       I just wanted to know?

Im at my house.

                                                                                  Ight bet

Wtf does that mean....

                                                                               You'll see

I shouldn't have told you that.

  Im not going to do anything dumb, i just needed to know for tmrw.
____________________________________

And of course, Danny was lying. He was going straight to Michaels house. He wanted to be the first one to be there...And to be honest he wanted to have some alone time with him.

Right after he put down the phone he got up and threw on some clothes. He threw on some black clothes because it was night and he didn't want people to see him walk out at 1 am because they were suspicious of him.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why did I have to walk?" Danny thought. Danny had been walking for a mile and a half, luckily Michaels place is only half a mile away now. "My legs hurt so bad." Danny complained, like it wasn't his fault. He's the one who chose to see Michael. It's not like someone was forcing him to go to Michaels.

"Eh, my legs won't be the only thing on my body hurting soon." Danny thought. "Wait...tf am i thinking?! Michael won't do that. If anything he will kick me out lol." There he was,standing in front of the famous Halloween killer, Michael Myers, house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Still wrote all of this in school🥸

Ahhh this is cringe

writing fanfics in your school email drafts?! Couldn't be me😒