Chapter 2: Answer

Coming back to the first-day riddle, most of the students have returned to the classroom empty-handed and disappointed. While Ryo enjoys his deep slumber, The girl continued staring at her intently with that cautious glare of hers. All that while, the teacher suddenly entered the classroom. All the students settled down and focused their attention on Asahi.

"About 4 hours have passed, anyone knows the answer?"

Sounding as confident, if not cocky, He flashes the whole class an overly-confident grin. He thinks that none are too keen observant to figure out his riddle, well, at least that's what he thinks.

"Hmm? None found the answer? I see. Well then, let me tell you-"

Just as he was about to continue, One of the students suddenly stood up. It was Ryo, who was woken up from his deep slumber. He tilted his neck to the side and cracked it, before looking forward.

"You know the answer, Ryo?"

"Just a guess but, is the answer, yes and no?"

"Why is that?"

Asahi's grin disappeared like a fragile bubble and was replaced by a serious face. He sat leaned on the table and crossed his arms as he looked at Ryo.

"Well, that is a trick question right? Well, just think back to what he said."

"What he said?" " Is there a secret meaning" "What does he mean by that?"

The whole class simultaneously mumbled to each other like a bee producing an irritating buzz sound.

"I see. Well, let's head to another topic"

He turned around and faced the blackboard.

Then, one of the students raised their hand and asked,

"Sensei, aren't you gonna tell us the answer?"

After a short moment of silence, he turned his head around and said,

"He already said it."

Before turning back and proceeding to write on the keyboard. Ryo also sat down as the whole classroom followed him with their amused gaze. Albeit, not all are impressed easily, 2 students from one side of the classroom remained their composure, since they are also geniuses, they looked at Ryo with interest.

"He's also probably a genius, don't you think?"

One of them whispered under their breath.

"Maybe. It's just better to wait for the early annual test."

"You're right. Hehe."

"Now, coming back to our topic, Today we'll start our lesson, shall we? Let's talk about... Magic"

And so, their classes started. After hours of sitting in the classroom and listening to whatever each respective teacher is saying, the sun has almost set and it's time for their dismissal.

Ryo walked out of the classroom, yawning and his hands in his pockets. He looked up in the sky and realized that it was almost late, he hurried up and made his way to the boy's dorm.

The dorm building was huge and modern. He walked up the stairs as his room was upstairs and grabbed the keys from his pocket. He twists the key and the tapping sound of the door opening sounded, he pushed the door open and was surprised at what's inside. Inside was a very wide room, with everything needed in a dormitory, white walls with technologies such as computers and laptops on the desk on the side of the room. To put it simply, everything is very modernized.

He walked inside and put his bag on the table and sat on the desk chair. He grabbed his phone and checked his notifications. 0 Notifications. Well, this is normal life for him, so this isn't anything new to him. He leaned back in his chair and closed his eyes.