A Preacher's child

This is my first attempt at writing a book so please comments and vote and I'm always open to ideas and criticism. thanks enjoy:)

Prologue

Growing up in a Christian household mom and dad kept the house on lock, church every Sunday including early Sunday school and late programs ,Wednesday night Bible study and so on... Visiting different churches was a regular thing being that my daddy owned a megachurch in the heart of Jacksonville Florida,and at many times he was required to show love to other churches when need be.. I'm Phoebe their 18 year old daughter. Standing 5'4 with a smooth chocolate almond skin tone. My Mom always told me I had a coke bottle shape but it was often hid by my church clothes or uniform for school. Speaking of school I graduate in a 2 weeks!!I'm the president of the first ever step team in the history of candle light Christian academy, and I also held a 4.0 GPA. I work at a local McDonalds go figure.But in my 2 years of working there I have saved up over $5,000 and considering my car is paid for by my parents and I only pay $106 a month for my cheap but unlimited cell phone and insurance together I'm doing pretty good.I got a scholarship to go to school in California for law but my boyfriend has an issue with me going that far without her... You see my boyfriend is really my girlfriend and my girlfriend is my best friend and ever since we spent that one night together 4 years ago freshman year at a Sleepover our "friendship" isn't the same. We've had our share of experimenting with each other since my father wont let me have a boyfriend... Don't get me wrong.I love boys but they are stupid sometimes.

My girlfriend Nesha is 19. She graduated last year when she got bumped to her original grade. She is a stripper at the silver foxx. Grade A ass and sexy with class. After her dad left her mom at 5 years old it was just her and her brother and her mom. By the time she got to the 10th grade her mom had passed leaving her to fend for herself. Her brother got locked up for trafficking the year before so my family and I took her in. She moved out immediately When she graduated and told me if I ever wanted to get away from the holy rollers her door was always open.

I stayed over almost every week trying to get away from the strains of being the perfect Christian when in fact I was the worst of them all. I was a pirate cursing bisexual nympho who liked to smoke Mary Jane every day and occasionally get wasted. My sexual urge is by far the strongest but it often causes conflict.

"Oh shit bee right there!" Nesha moaned I took my tongue and ran it across her lower lips taking my time to stare into her eyes as I nibbled her area and stuck my fingers in deep while she clenched the sheets... "So u like that?" I asked giving her no time to respond because immediately my mouth took her to extacy. She kissed me deeply and returned the favor. 1hour later she peeled herself from the bed heading to the bathroom to get our shower ready.. Her doorbell rang. She was already in the shower "you coming bee?" she asked "yea gimme a sec" I pulled on a robe and went to answer the door.

All I could do was stare at this beautiful creature standing in front of the door. "Hi I was looking for Nesha" he pulled roses from behind him to show me he wasn't a threat. Awkwardly I looked at him and and asked his name. "Tony,I stay in the unit next door and I wanted to bring her these. She told me she wasn't feeling well yesterday so I wanted to cheer her up" which is When. I noticed the get well soon card. "Thanks ill make sure I place them in water for her" i started closing the door slowly he caught it with his hand and added "nice meeting you gorgeous" and walked off. Just like that. Gazing at him as he walked down the hall I promised myself I would have me some Tony.

Sorry the chapters are so short I'm still getting the feel of this.tell me What u think so far.any ideas? As you can see Phoebe has quite the sexual appetite.Does it consume her??I'm going to introduce other characters as well .