Decisions.

Phoebe

As I stepped in the shower with nesha "There was some Guy name Tony at the door for you. He's cute,so why did u tell him u were sick nesh?"

She looked up from washing and sighed." I know he is so Handsome But I had to say something, he has been asking for a date since I moved in two months ago,I don't want to hurt his feelings and tell him I'm with you!" She proceeded. "And to make matters worse I've seen him with at least 3 different chicks since then.He's a player even on my straight days I don't do players". As we finished up and exited the shower and got dressed I thought about Mr.Tony. Maybe we could use a player..

Tony

The cutie next door Is my next prey.What's her name again? Nia?no nesha! That's it! Dark skin thick and short just like I like em. But her friend was cute too. Damn what is a player to do? I decided to stop by and bring her these flowers I was on my way to the hospital to give them to my now ex girlfriend who got into an accident but it seemed her lips were just fine when I walked in the hospital room and she was kissing my homeboy. So I left quickly mad at myself for letting my emotions get into another female. Walking down the hallway to my apt I thought about nesha and How she said She was sick yesterday in the elevator when I tried to Holla. These flowers weren't free and I hadn't written on the get well card yet so I knocked on her door. And that's when beauty #2 answered the door.Even though she seemed a bit shy I knew she wanted me. I mean who doesn't want me. Standing 6'4, Im 23 my own place actually 2 places. One is a house in Atlanta when I want to get away I go there. I have one lil boy but my baby mom is taken care of. Im what some people call the dope boy. I push it all but I stay on the low with it. With about 100 young niggas working for me in the northeast part of Florida alone I am building my empire. And one day I need my queen to Join me. But not until I finish smashing all the fine shawty's. I'm a player by all means I keep a wifey, girlfriend, sidepiece,and backups at all times. What can I say I'm a lot of man to handle. .

I plan on having my way with that nesha chick but She keeps brushing me off. Im persistent tho. First her then her friend then they could go about their Merry ways and I'm on to the next one..

Nesha

How do I tell Phoebe that I'm missing male companionship? She may think she's not good enough for me and she is. I mean the girl gives head like its her last meal everytime! But she is always under me and I have no time to breath it seems. I know she loves the hell out of me but back up a little damn. I've gone from loosing my parents to gaining her and hers and I moved out to my own place right after graduation and she has practically Moved in. I don't know what I'm going to do in 2 weeks when she graduates. Let her down easy? I guess I will have too. But how? Maybe this Tony could come in handy to help me over this slump.I don't want to hurt her tho..