Ironic meeting

VANNA

"Did he really ask to rub your feet after work?"my coworker and bestfriend Justin asked me laughing while making our shots of 1800 coconut.

"And was dead serious girl"I replied shaking my head. It was the end of the night and we were cleaning up our sections after our end of the night shots. But it was me and jaxton's ritual to talk about our night and clean up only after we took the shot. I call her jaxton because she feels she is Gods gift to Jacksonville and will remind u of that with her fiesty southern attitude. She is the ivory to my ebony. We met in massage therapy years ago and have been tight since. She is a natural blond.I think. Well she changes her hair color almost twice a season so I wouldnt know but with her gorgeous blue eyes any male black or white tried to get with her. And I was lucky to call her my best friend. She introduced me to another culture and kept me out of my comfort zone which is good because I tend to be an old Bitty and stay clammed up at home if it weren't for her.

"Guys are crazy as hell" she said picking up a bottle and throwing it away.

"At least he tipped me Well"I said remembering the $50 tip "and by the time he left he had a $400 VIP bill and tipped me another $50. He was cute tho. But seemed way to cocky for my liking. He was wearing the hell out of the outfit did u see the prada shoes?? Must be nice" I said.

"So are u going to call him" Justin asked me.

"Im not sure.. probably not he's cute but not my type I love me some Chocolate dude like Morris chestnut.Anyways neither here nor there would I talk to him"

"Well lemme get his digits girl I could use some prada shoes myself" she laughed high fiving me.

"Well lets get out of here soon I Have a "study session "with Jamal tonight and its going to be a late nighter!" I said grinning from ear to ear.

After finishing up ,cashing out and locking up Jamal met me outside of my job. Greeting him with a long kiss we headed to his place for a night cap. The next Morning I was awaken to heavy bamming at the door.

"J I know u in there" she said angrily...

"Who the hell is that Jamal??" I asked pissed...

"She is no one babe just go back to sleep." He said nervous.

I got up threw on my clothes put my freshly done sew in in a ponytail and hauled my ass to the door.

"Where u going? come back baby she is nobody!" He fell to the floor trying to put on his pants and chase after me.

Opening the door wide mean mugging the shit out of homegirl I walked past her and said "nobody is here and obviously shocked to see me"to Jamal "he is all yours " to the now confused and angry woman at the door. She was a cute girl. Tho not as cute as I but I could see his attraction to her. Short petite and pretty long curly hair. As he made his way to the door to try and save one of his relationships he was met with a slap to the face before the woman asked him who the hell I was and y I was walking out of his house at 8am. I kept walking as I heard him try to calm her and Move the drama inside before the neighbors called the police. As I called jaxton to come And get me a familiar face rode by in a pearl lexus convertable.The car passed me,stopped and reversed. Stopping inches away from me the driver lowered the window all the way and asked if I needed a ride..

"Do u always pick up girls off the side of the road?" I asked the familiar face.

"Only the ones who make my drinks well.. hop in ill drop u where u need to go" he said. I hesitated and he added " I don't bite unless you want me too" I laughed and got in making sure to text jaxton his license plate just in case he was crazy..

JOHN

I was on the way from last nights fling to my crib when I saw the VIP waitress still in last nights clothes walking on the side of the road. She looked kinda disturbed as she settled in the passenger seat.

"Everything OK shawty?"I looked over to her.

"Yea. Im cool just take me home "she give me her address I put it in my GPS and we were on the way.

As I looked at her beauty and took her in she was absolutely gorgeous. With her smooth skin nice white smile,and those full lips I just wanted to suck on the bottom one and savor it. She seemed to shy and unresponsive so I asked "why is such a beauty as u walking on the side of the road at 8am??"

"Long story short,a year and a half just went down the drain when I woke up to another female banging on his door" she said..

"Damn, u deserved better baby girl" i said patting her knee gently.

"You live and you Learn Or as my mother always says,such as life!" As we pulled up to her house she randomly reached over and hugged me..

" Thanks for the ride, I really appreciate it" shesaid gathering her things.

"Anytime just gimme a call if u Still have my number.

As she got out the car to enter her house i shouted out the window"maybe I can take u out one day and treat u like the princess u deserve to be treated like!"

sorry it takes me so long to write life is very busy. I've gotten some messages about the turn of my book

this is barely a fictional. The life stories are Tru although the characters are mixed scrambled and some created to protect them. so sorry if u don't agree with some of the events I've decided to write and narrate for the public to read...you could always write your own. it's only wattpad!