Johnathan

"I'm different yea I'm different pull up to the scene with my ceiling missing" John sang along with 2chainz as he pulled up to club pure in his Pearl 2013 Lexus convertible drop top.Checking the mirror once more he let the roof back up and started to exit the car..

Standing 6'1 caramel complexion with hazel eyes And the wardrobe to match his cocky attitude. Wearing Giorgio Armani Cologne and a dress Lacoste shirt tucked into his Louis Vuitton jeans and a Gucci belt,bottomed off with a pair or prada dress shoes. Label whore? Very much so.But not only was my family loaded from 4 generations of Baptist pastors but we owned 6 hotels in northern Florida,2 soul food restaurants,an entire shopping facility complete with stores,childcare,a gym and even a massage parlor. I've been to the massage parlor myself a few times for this sexy masseuse named Ericka.She sure could rub a muscle!

I run one of the hotels and have been running it for 5 years. Im only 26 I have no kids that I know of and I'm a bachelor. My parents keep telling me I need to slow my roll and "reevaluate my walk with God" although they have never seen me in the act, with a 30,000 member church it was bound to get back to them of my wildboy ways. I know eventually I will settle down but not anytime soon. Its just beggining.

Walking past the regular and VIP lines John dapped up his friend the bouncer and went straight to the bar.

"Yoo BARTENDER!? I need a bottle of goose bring it to my table"he left his credit card with the Bartender for his tab and made his way to VIP section.

"Hey j! Looking good tonight boo" Jessica one of the chicks from my pops church I used to mess with approached me. She was wearing this sexy white form fitting dress that stopped inches below her pretty round brown..

"Wusup Jess how u been girl?" I looked her from head to toe licking my lips And wondering why I wasn't still hitting that..

"I've been great working on my degree in child development in Daytona right now. U should come down And visit me sometime me and my girls over here throwing a spring break bash at our condo in March" she pointed at her crew sitting on the couches taking to the sorry ass jaguar players paying us no mind.

" I just might have to dip through there then, make sure u text me" I said

"Bet well I'm only here for the weekend so may I get my dance?"she asked stepping closer.

" I got Chu before the end of the night" I told her patting her arm and walking away so I could see just how many fine ladies were in the place. Player rule #1 don't Limit your options at the beginning of the night.There are way too many chicks I could fuck with off rip...

My bottle was delivered to an empty table set for me as the cute VIP waitress blew out the sparkler on the top of the bottle I couldn't help but notice her lips. Sexy Lucious and plump. Shawty had a straight bang look kinda like Jennifer Hudson matter of fact she did kinda look like j hud a bit.

"What's your name beautiful?"I asked reaching out my hand.

"Vanna" she said slowly looking up from the now opened bottle of goose.

"Nice to meet you Savannah" I said with a cocky smile shaking her hand"

"Its Vanna like Vanna white nothing more,nothing less. Would u like me to make your drink?"she smartly buy kindly stated.

Fiesty,I like it! "Well Vanna has anyone ever told u that u resemble Jennifer Hudson a lil bit?I asked

"Yea her and some of the older folks say I look like Gladys Knight"she laughed beautiful smile nice teeth her figure was an 8 but she looked like a 10 to me. Damn she was sexy as hell I stared at her not noticing her impatience on my answer.

"Sooo would u like me to pour it or you got it?"she asked again.

"Nah u can pour it up for me shawty.cranberry and a splash of pineapple " I said sitting down on the red velvet couch behind her. As she made my drink I noticed her heels were purple about 6 inches and she was wearing the hell out of that black knee legnth dress that formed to her every curve.

"Here u go" she handed my glass to me.

"Thanks and by the way u are wearing those heels baby girl how about I rub your feet after u get off" I flirted

She narrowed her eyes at me and responded "no thank you but u can tip me now And ill get my feet rubbed later,by the Asians. "showing me her crown royal tip bag.

Laughing I reached in my walled pulled out a $50 wrote my number on it and told her to call me.

Looking at it she took it placed it in her bag." Thanks I'll be getting a Mani too" she looked at her fingers and walked to the next table..

"Smartass"I mumbled as she walked away with that sexy sway that almost got me excited. Vanna. I had to have her.