Prologue - Emilia's Assignment

"Needs Bleaching", said Emilia Clarke, while looking at an old gold photo which is said to be from Isaac Newton's belongings.

"A hell lot actually", said Dr. Bennett, while snatching it from her fingers, leaving them tremble.

"But, Can you believe it, Emilia? One of the world's well-known scientists indeed... left his DNA in his offspring whose family... you could even have met before, maybe while just walking down a road. Isn't it fascinating yet a disturbing truth?", He continued his speech in an escalating tone.

"But, what do you want me to do, professor?", She remarked.

"You just need to discover this Edwin and search whether he made some queer works", he answered, which was followed by a grin.

"It might be a great discovery for you to booze on", he added.

"But how could I...", before she could finish her sentence, Dr. Bennett pushed his chair back, walked away from her, and brought a letter in his hands.

"The photo was enveloped in this letter, which means someone really is more interested in this research than us. You just have to hit the right man and interrogate him about this", He said as he held the edges on the envelope with his fingers, rotten by typing, and brought it near her eyes.

"Mr. John Beckerman? So You need me to trace this back? Do you really want me to do that?", she just stared at the envelope because Bennett didn't leave any space left for her vision to glance at.

"Yeah, you are right. After all, you are the one who is more interested in finding people out", he said as he sat back on his chair, with a desk dividing them between.