DISBELIEF

" Really , jab bhi mai mushkil mai hoti hoon toh tumhe kaise pata chal jata hai ? "

Riddhima had asked while nestled in Vihaan's arms . Their hands had been entwined between them as they lay face to face on the bed .

Listening  her cute voice , A smile crept on his lips , giving away to the dimple on his handsome face . Vihaan had sighed ,then  Lifting their conjoined hand ,he had kissed it and whispered with a teasing glint

" Bas pata chal jata hai ........."

" Toh tum mujhe hamesha bachaoge jab bhi mai kisi musibat mai padungi ? "

                       Poking his dimple , almost childishly riddhima asked grinning

" Sachhi ?????"

" Mucchi" Vihaan had replied taking her in his arms while laughing .

                So he came ,he really came !!¡!!while she was facing the biggest ordeal of her life - Marrying kabir  ! Riddhima 's mouth opened and closed seeing the intimidating figure standing at the door . Vihann too was tall , but he looked never, this scary ! Riddhima gulped

The contrast was so obvious

Vihann was the first ray of sunlight , while the one who was standing before her was the scorching sun ! When her Vihaan laughed ,he would brighten up the whole room . But ,this man,,,,,,this man looked as if ,he would never smile ,let alone a laugh . ......

Two months ago when , riddhima had told dadi and other family membersthat , she had seen Vihann in the old office - none had believed her ! According to them , it was her hallucination ...

Never in her life she had seen the likes of this level of hallucination , which had the power to rob the colours off her family's face ! All of them looked shocked .

" Maine puchha kya ho raha hai yahan pe. Mr Salunke , didn't you tell me that she is my wife ,then how she is getting engaged to another  ?"

The man with the face of her husband , save for the heavy beard around his face said in a deadly ,yet , calm tone . What did he mean by The police informed him that she was his wife ! Didn't he already know that ? Why was he talking in riddles !

        While she was busy in her own thoughts ,              One by one, except for her and kabir ,left the place they occupied for their engagement, to go near the man looking exactly like Vihann Raisinghania ...........

                            But he was not standing alone , along with him there stood a police officer with his two constables  ,a doctor with a stethoscope around his neck and a handsome man who stood the most close to Vihann ,
Who had the most weird colored eye riddhima had ever seen !

                           " Vihann ......"

It was dadi calling him ever so softly . Her back was facing  riddhima ,but she could say clearly her dadi's eyes were filled with tears .