REMINISCENCE

As riddhima gazed at the same pair of dark eyes staring back at her , she shivered . But not coz of familiarity as one would expect . Contrary to that ,she felt a new flutter in her stomach . Which was uncalled for - given the circumstances .

Inadvertently,her gaze lowered from his orbs only to fall on his heavy beard . Riddhima gulped , realising it made him look too intense . But then even if he shaved also , she wouldn't feel less fearful of this NEW VIHANN ! As one could guess his one gaze was enough to make you cower in your boots ...... She could still feel his sneer directed at Aryan from before .

While she was deep in thought , her supposed husband looked at her with his deep dark eyes.

Now lying under her - face lit with the moonlight coming from the window , he looked at her lost . As if he was in another world . Just as trying to get up , she slipped and again fell back - this time her forehead directly colliding with his bare chest . Simultaneously a moan arose from him . She must have hit him hard !

Mortified , she took the help of the head board . And finally got up. This time on her knees . Hurrying unnecessaryly , at the edge of the bed - she was again about to fall . When Vihaan caught her by her forearm . Riddhima felt the place of the contact burn . Were his stares less burning ,that he was doing the same with his touch , thought Riddhima !!!!

 Were his stares less burning ,that he was doing the same with his touch , thought Riddhima !!!!

The breeze from a cold November night blew her hair as she gazed at his burly form . Was it her imagination or something else that Vihann looked more muscular ! Through the opened 3 buttons of his white shirt ,she could see his bare chest . Riddhima grew red realising - they unintentionally matched the colour of their outfit .

So this time , when finally she got off from the bed ; she didn't do any mistake . And walked back a few steps . Looking here and there being embarrassed - she didn't realise when Vihaan too followed . Only when she felt a shadow nearing towards her with measured steps that she looked up .
.
And my god , would it be exaggeration , if she says the Devil was infront her . Probably not ! As looking from his bushy brows , his orbs were now razor sharp . Upper lip little curved . Not in amusement - she was Sure ! But definitely in intrest ....... And that intrest must have peaked , looking at her helpless form .

 And that intrest must have peaked , looking at her helpless form