Prologue

My names Harry, Harry Serius James and this is my story. My parents named me  after Harry potter but only his first name and his middle name, they also named me after Serius Black, Harry's farther's best friend and Harry's god farther. As you can tell i grew up in a family as you'de say Potter nerd's, therefore making me a Potter nerd as well.

My family has to move to Manhattan, New York because my farther got a new job offer in New york. It's not like i had many friends here but it was still my home, i grew up here. I drew for the first time, the river in the forest, right here, i learnt how to read sitting in trees outside my house. I'm going to miss Chicago, that's my home town as you can guess.

I place the last of my items in the car, and then i go hug my little brother and sister, they are only 5 but they also made a few memmories here. I pick both of them up, one in each arm, they cuddle into my neck while my parents are saying goodbyes to our family friends.

My siblings names are Lily and Serverus, told you big Harry Potter fans, my mother Andie and my farther Tyler, are expecting another child, we dont know the gender yet the baby is only 19 weeks, another week before we can find out the gender.

We drive to the airport, drop off our luggage and then board the plane. New york here i come...

************************************
The Harry Potter character names arent mine, all rights reserved to J.K Rowling herself.