Chapter Four

The book shop~

We walked towards the book shop because i got a text earlier this Moring saying that i got an interview, i walk inside and tell the twins to go to the kid section and I'll meet up with them a little later and then i walk towards the counter. 'Hello i have an interview today?' i say, 'ah Harry right? yes you basically got the job i just need to ask like one question and then you have the job okay?', 'sure that's fine, what's the question?', ' Do you have a criminal record at all?, ' no i have no criminal record', 'then your hired when can you start?'. Yesss i got the job, i tell him when I'm available to work and he tells me the day i start and when i get paid, i get 50 an hour?? Hell year i get lot's of money, i only work 4 day's a week and from 4 to 9 pm unless it's a weekend then it's 3 to 11 pm, closing time, i start on Monday. I grab the twins and we walk towards the fair, were going to go on a few rides before i drop them off. We go on the Ferris wheel, the spinning chair rides and a few others, we also get show bags and some candy before we leave, once i drop the twins off i decide go get another tattoo, i already have a sleeve on my right arm, a vine coiling around my thigh to my hip, the death eaters mark on my left arm, the tattoo Tobias has on his back and Tris's tattoo on my collarbone i think this time I'll tattoo Albus Dumbledore's quote on my rib cage. Yes i have a lot of tattoo's i like them, i also have a few piercings. I have two on the left side of my lip, a tongue piercing, i have my whole both ears pierced, a septum and um my nipples pierced . When i walked in i saw Noah sitting there getting his tattoo wrapped on his ribcage, his hair is disheveled and he's shirtless , oh god i look away blushing and go to the counter, telling them where i want my tattoo and what i want, they lead me to a chair in the glass room, the one facing the front of the store and take off my shirt revealing my piercings on my nipples, i lay their while the lady gets the stencil ready. Noah comes to the counter to pay but when he look's up he see's me, he look's me up and down zeroing in on my nipple piercings and then he looks at my face, i send him a wink when he look's up while she's tattooing my arm. He pays and sit's down in a seat sending me a wink back while he watch's me getting another tattoo, oh god please help me with this gorgeous man.

The tattoo~