Chapter Five

The garden~

When i walked out after the tattoo was finished to pay, Noah stood up waiting for me, he's still looking at my chest, like he can see through my shirt. I walk up to him after i payed and said 'like what you saw?', 'how could i not?' he say's with a wink, i blush and look away but he grab's my chin and makes me look at him, I look into his eyes while he looks at mine and then i look at his lips, and then back at his eyes and blush. He looks at my lips in permission and i slowly nod my head and he leans down, connecting his lips with mine, before it can turn into more, the person and the counter coughs and we break apart, apologizing and we walk out while I'm blushing but of course he's calm, damn men and their confidence. I turn around to say goodbye but he grab's my hand and starts running somewhere, taking me with him. When he stop's i look around, wow it's beautiful, he took me to a sort of garden, it has water fountains that have colour  lights at the bottom, turning the water into different colours. I slowly turn around in a circle, taking in the sight's of the garden, he laughs at my reaction and takes my hand, 'thought you might like a good sight' he says, 'i love it Noah, thank you', suddenly some girl runs up to Noah and hugs him, she's wearing a mini skirt and a tube top, 'Noah baby where have you been I've been looking for you I'm bored' she winks at him and then look's at me,' who's your friend Noah, they want to join too? she winks at me and i look at her in disgust, 'no thanks I'm good, I'll leave you guy's to it i guess', i look at him in sadness then i leave, he doesn't say anything when i walk past him, before i walk out of the garden i look at him one last time, and he's kissing her, thinking that i already left.  I run home and curl up on my bed, i look at my phone and see that i have no message's from him, obviously he's still with her, is that his girlfriend? Why do i care? I go onto his contact and delete his contact, he's just a player i dont need him in my life.